Hacking Removing CFW and get rid of Memory Stick?

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.areyougoingtostalkme.wtf
XP
Country
Japan
Me and my Vita ^^'

Short Version:

I need to uninstall CFW but stay on 3.60

CFW is Enso,Vita is a Black OLED

Then i need to hack it again,enable Enso CFW,prepare my MicroSD Card (256gb) and create an internal Memory Card to Bypass the Original :]

Reason:

I played some Dragon Quest Builders and my Vita crashed SO OFTEN.

After some reading i believe it's the Memory Stick (8gb). So i want to Bypass it totally.

So i removed NEAR with Vita Deploy and tried some things but they didn't work

I'm choosing to re-hack just to be safe nothing is messed up and makes me trip later

I now have this:

PS Vita OLED (Black) with 8GB Sony Memory Stick,SD2Vita,running 3.60 with "vtep" (vitadeploy) installed but no Henkaku Settings. On bootup i get the Sony Logo and it tells me to Update and Format my Memory Card

Oh Yes i would really like to stay on 3.60 :]

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Kiiro_Yakumo

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
If you want to change "place" of games from Sony Memory Stick thing to microSD with SD2Vita then just go with YAMT or Storage Manager (the official name is shortened somehow... storagemgr I think?), YAMT is generally better to use with exception of some niche cases where one has to retreat to storagemgr. So by the end of the day go with YAMT, read the manual, mount cards properly and you should be good to go.

EDIT - I know it doesn't strictly answer the question but hear me out. Try this method, it may help your case for MUCH LESS work and problems with practically no risk on your end if you will be careful enough. You may save some of your time.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts