Removal of PS Vita Memory Card after Hacking

Youser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hacked my PS Vita over a year ago and have a sd2vita installed.

I don’t remember removing my actual PS Vita memory card during the hack.

If it’s still in there (cant check till later on) and I was to remove it now, would it cause any problems?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It depends on how is your SD2Vita configured and what it contains.

Some people transfer everything to the microSD card (Henkaku -if applies- and other configurations included), while most people don't.

Youser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It depends on how is your SD2Vita configured and what it contains.

Some people transfer everything to the microSD card (Henkaku -if applies- and other configurations included), while most people don't.
Would I be able to confirm this by going into the storage settings? If it says Sd2Vita and Internal memory are in use, would I be safe to remove the memory card?

Just watched a hacking guide and saw the transfer of files from the ux0 to the uma0 folder. I’m guessing I could do this step now even if I have done it before and I should be ok to remove the memory card after that?

I think I had some legit games installed on the ps vita memory card, do these copy over too, using the method above?

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

So I’ve just tried some things. I changed the uma0 from ‘memory card’ to ‘internal memory’, took the memory card out and rebooted… no games were on the dashboard.

Changed the uma0 to ‘Sd2vita’ and rebooted… everything booted up fine and games seem to load fine.

Is it ok to have both ux0 and uma0 set to Sd2vita?

I’m planning on giving the psvita memory card away so would like to know if there’s anything else I need to do before I give it away.

Attachments

• IMG_7468.jpeg
    IMG_7468.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
Last edited by Youser,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If anyone wants to get me those socks for Christmas... lol