Not open for further replies.

tanjiajun_34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
About the Pokémon HG / SS USA Freeze solution, I feel that yes it is a good idea, real genius. Thanks to them all r4 people can enjoy the game.

However, I think that we should not forget to crack the USA version completely. If we don't find a solution to such a AP security then Nintendo might apply to all other games too. Sooner or later, we will have to face it. So, we should not be lazy and continue and get rid of the AP patch soon.

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for making a new topic to tell us what we already know.
closedeyes.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tanjiajun_34 said:
About the Pokémon HG / SS USA Freeze solution, I feel that yes it is a good idea, real genius. Thanks to them all r4 people can enjoy the game.

However, I think that we should not forget to crack the USA version completely. If we don't find a solution to such a AP security then Nintendo might apply to all other games too. Sooner or later, we will have to face it. So, we should not be lazy and continue and get rid of the AP patch soon.
We knew this. Go do it yourself if you want it that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...