Hacking [RELEASES] Eshop Spoof & Region Free for PastaCFW

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it looks like the eShop spoof method currently being used stops working if the 3DS has an update downloaded. I had this issue for a bit on my sysnand and couldn't get around that error. I even tried visiting Safe mode since I heard this gets rid of the notification. But it seems the update files are still there because eShop still refuses to connect. (same error I think)

It's not the same error as the update prompt eShop usually gives you. The spoof gets past that, but once it logs into my NNID, that secondary error comes up.

I eventually got around the issue as I had found a NAND backup that didn't have any update downloaded.
Would it be possible to delete those files via BBM/a computer/homebrew?

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do we have a way to spoof games?

MH4U need a Spoof to download the "Starter Packs". DOwnload Patches etc. and Games from Store work fine :)

Lawa Ye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have questions :
1:If you use the MSET method to install PastaCFW then use THIS GUIDE while in PASTACFW to update to 9.2 .
2: If I have a Japanese CIA with region free and firmware spoof will the game work ?

Reactions: Margen67

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have questions :
1:If you use the MSET method to install PastaCFW then use THIS GUIDE while in PASTACFW to update to 9.2 .
2: If I have a Japanese CIA with region free and firmware spoof will the game work ?
If you have a regionfree cia, you can play it without any regionfree-apps.
But the regionfree in this thread is only for retail cartridges

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't it technically required by law? I know it's still terrible, but assuming that's the case, we should be pointing fingers at politicians, not Nintendo

Considering Nintendo is the only company who still region locks, no of course it isn't required by law.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...