Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, he is using a USB stick as he stated eariler, and that might be the problem, but also he would have problems running Wii U games.
Anyway. What brand and capacity is your USB pendrive? Second. What cIOS do you have installed? Third. Does the injector reports any problem when creating the inject? Fourth and last one. Which games are you havin' trouble with?

Reactions: asedfasfd

asedfasfd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
The USB is from Sandisk too, 128GB.
cIOS, do I need them for VC Injections? I thought Wii injections on the Wii U don't require a hacked vWii?
Injector is reporting zero problems and it also takes a while to finish.
I'm having trouble with retail games such as Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart, Go Vacation.
Thank you

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The USB is from Sandisk too, 128GB.
cIOS, do I need them for VC Injections? I thought Wii injections on the Wii U don't require a hacked vWii?
Injector is reporting zero problems and it also takes a while to finish.
I'm having trouble with retail games such as Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart, Go Vacation.
Thank you
OK, the pendrive is... kinda cool, isn't advised to used pendrives, but whatever, it might be the problem anyways.
About the cIOS, I'm actually not sure if the injections require 'em, 'cause as you're saying, you can use injections even if you only have CFW on the Wii U portion of the console.
The injector is fine, it was to discard any trouble regardin' it.
And... it's weird. It's your own dumps for those games or you got 'em on the Internet?
Check if the games can be runned on Dolphin.

Last edited by E1ite007,

asedfasfd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
But if the pendrive is the problem, shouldn't installing to NAND still work fine? It's my own dumps that I've been using for a while for Emulators, USB Loaders etc.
Only Wii Sports is from Archive, because I wasn't able to dump that one.
Thank you

Last edited by asedfasfd,

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But if the pendrive is the problem, shouldn't installing to NAND still work fine? It's my own dumps that I've been using for a while for Emulators, USB Loaders etc.
Only Wii Sports is from Archive, because I wasn't able to dump that one.
Thank you
Yes, have you tried to install to NAND with the USB unplugged?

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, he is using a USB stick as he stated eariler, and that might be the problem, but also he would have problems running Wii U games.

No he could have problems with the injector like as when you asked him when version he was using, the dumps you asked him about (you're not supposed to mention pirated sites on gbatemp btw) When you troubleshoot a problem you don't assume and leave steps out. He needs to try a Wii U game to narrow down the issue.

BTW how's Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock working for you?

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No he could have problems with the injector like as when you asked him when version he was using, the dumps you asked him about (you're not supposed to mention pirated sites on gbatemp btw) When you troubleshoot a problem you don't assume and leave steps out. He needs to try a Wii U game to narrow down the issue.

BTW how's Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock working for you?
You don't know how GBAtemp works, you can reference 'em as we used to do with that iso site and all of those sites. Unless you're naming the site by name, you're good to go.
He isn't asking for help on Wii U games, and yeah, I do think that is 99% possible that the problem is the USB stick, but it's far easier right now to check if the dump is bad, than getting an USB hard drive.
Don't assume and leave steps out as you said, and checkin' the dump is an important step. He already tested on NAND with the USB plugged out.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're 99% sure it's the usb stick yet he installed to nand, so that 100% defeats your logic.

Your logic is poor and you're a clown.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You're 99% sure it's the usb stick yet he installed to nand, so that 100% defeats your logic.

Your logic is poor and you're a clown.
You're saying nonsense now. If he installed to NAND and it still doesn't work, the next step to follow is to check the dumps.
Dude, with that attitude you don't help anyone.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having problems trying to use the Xenoblade Chronicles (USA) title key to inject Wii games that require it.

MD5 Hash Verification Failed.

Rhythm Heaven Fever's title key works just fine.

Last edited by Nemix77,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm having problems trying to use the Xenoblade Chronicles (USA) title key to inject Wii games that require it.

MD5 Hash Verification Failed.

Rhythm Heaven Fever's title key works just fine.

Rhythm Heaven Fever works for most if not all Wii injects as the base, so no need to use Xeno even if that wiki site says so.
I've injected well over 500 Wii games using Rhythm Heaven Fever and they all work fine.

Last edited by xs4all,

Rovelius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to use USB controllers with GameCube games? I don't know where my Wii Remote is so I can't boot Metroid Prime without the Gamepad, and when I hook up my PS3 controller after booting into the game, it crashes my console.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use USB controllers with GameCube games? I don't know where my Wii Remote is so I can't boot Metroid Prime without the Gamepad, and when I hook up my PS3 controller after booting into the game, it crashes my console.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont-controller-configurations.355035/

The bad news is the link in the first post is dead. So I'm not sure where to actually get the configurations to add to your sd card. You could try looking through the thread or asking in the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol