Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You tried to run without CFW? I got that kind of error when forgot to use Homebrew launcher first.
I wouldn't know, I'm a proud member of the CBHC club

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, is there any way to launch a wii game with ocarina/gecko codes automatically applied? It would be great if we could get brawl minus or project m working with this.
not currently, although it would be cool if we could

Opoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Random question, has the max title limit ever been increased on the system? Now that the dust seems to be settling a little on the process, about to get started on GC/Wii installs...

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question, has the max title limit ever been increased on the system? Now that the dust seems to be settling a little on the process, about to get started on GC/Wii installs...
not yet, but it would be a good idea because we have snes, nes, ds, gba, gamecube, wii, wiiware, n64, wiiu, and eshop games

Vassall89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You tried to run without CFW? I got that kind of error when forgot to use Homebrew launcher first.
No i first run haxchi , but maybe the reason is the program I’m using is not working, i was following the ultime vc inject guide for rednad here in gba attempt but i can’t find the retroinject.exe that was used in the tutorial

Last edited by Vassall89,

desvamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I believe the limit has been reported to be 300 titles, but I have not checked myself

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
make sure you have a folder named saves in the sd:/wiisxr/saves like that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i cant find a download for snes2vc anywhere, just a wiki for gbatemp.
Mmm, save states worked, but memorycard doesn't

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
are there any memory cards in your saves folder? if you try to select current iso, save memcards does it say "nothing to save" if so this is normal, and the emulator works much like the psx where when you save in game, it will save to a virtual memory card.
Yes, there are 2 files SCUS94244.mcd and slot2.mcd and the message say "Failed to save"

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, can you install titles on another HDD? That way you can install all Wii/GC games on one harddrive... and then the others on the other ones! (although that would be the same because you will be exchanging drives all the time lol)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, can you install titles on another HDD? That way you can install all Wii/GC games on one harddrive... and then the others on the other ones! (although that would be the same because you will be exchanging drives all the time lol)
yes, you can do that, but every time you switch hdd's your games will be un-organised

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://mcbroken.com/ 50/50