Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I won't be implementing the wiivc_chan_booter into the crappy script I have going, I WILL be implementing it into the full rewrite which I am making faster progress on than I thought.
It would be a good idea to have a repository for bootTvTex and iconTex, so it would inject those files from there. What do you think?

Reactions: desvamp

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be a good idea to have a repository for bootTvTex and iconTex, so it would inject those files from there. What do you think?
It would be a nice pie-in-the-sky feature but I think it is out of scope for the initial release I have planned. You definitely have a nice collection going in the template thread and it would be really cool if all those templates could be stored somewhere and automatically downloaded based on Title ID :D

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is attached.
The script is getting stuck when trying to delete the temporary ISO file used to convert from ISO to NFS, with the error message:
O arquivo j est sendo usado por outro processo. / The file is already being used by another process.

Since this temporary 4.7 GB file isn't being deleted, it's being packed into the final package even though it's completely useless.

It's possible that Windows Indexing service or your virus scanner is trying to index this file right as it's created and flagging it as in-use. You may try temporarily disabling your virus scanner while running the script or stopping the Windows Indexing service (google this for better information)

I will try and make a small change to the script so that this file is placed elsewhere, that way if it can't be deleted then it's not affecting the final encrypted package.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is the new rewrite Script gonna have the GUI or not yet? and also.... cant wait for it xD
Yup you bet, full-blown GUI with all the features you guys have been asking for very easy to configure without having to stumble through a bunch of obscure command prompts.

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed Lord of the Rings the Two Towers, but whenever it opens I get a overlay message on my tv saying "Change Tv Source Resolution".

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally re-found this thread!

Hey guys, Ive recently imported GC FzeroGX to CFW WiiU channel and when I run it, there are some weird scanlines on the TV portion of the picture, that only show at edges of picture.
The Gamepad picture seems to be unaffected.
What on earth could be causing this?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one packed in TOOLS from the script, yeah
you can still use that one, extract this
https://mega.nz/#!SslljJIZ!Q3oxC-jIhUAPn97tEbhC9ClblewLYB2Pr4HerrXN7Ck
and put the files in the root of WIT, they are a simple iso builder and extractor bat, they are set up to find a wii game called game.iso or a folder called output, if you have your wii iso base, put all the files from it into a folder called output, change the main dol to fix94's wiiware booter dol and make a text file including the 4 digit title for your wiiware and put that in the files folder, pack it to iso and I believe you can still use the script for the rest.

Last edited by wicksand420,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested this script with two games. I supplied the image files myself and the sound file for one of the games. the two games in question were Donkey Kong Country Returns and New Super Mario Bros. (the one I had the wave for). both work perfectly including saves. :) I had had problems with usb loader gx detaching the pro controller from the system if I opened a wii game in that app. it didn't do this with a gamecube game using nintendont or using nintendont's forwarder or using nintendont from the homebrew channel. I can't recall if this happened with wiiware games, but I believe it did as well. this issue has been crushed with the wii u forwarders. thank you so much @KhaderWelaye .

Reactions: wicksand420

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally re-found this thread!

Hey guys, Ive recently imported GC FzeroGX to CFW WiiU channel and when I run it, there are some weird scanlines on the TV portion of the picture, that only show at edges of picture.
The Gamepad picture seems to be unaffected.
What on earth could be causing this?

I've been looking for FzeroGx for a while now, where'd you find it????????????????

nvm, just found it.

Last edited by Shadow Fyre,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking for FzeroGx for a while now, where'd you find it????????????????

possibly that iso site or he dumped it himself. I dumped all my cube games using an app on the wii. it was for dios mios, but you can use the same iso files for nintendont. I have that game btw. I've played it a couple times. I don't remember where I found it. it's one of the cube games I didn't actually own.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
you can still use that one, extract this
https://mega.nz/#!SslljJIZ!Q3oxC-jIhUAPn97tEbhC9ClblewLYB2Pr4HerrXN7Ck
and put the files in the root of WIT, they are a simple iso builder and extractor bat, they are set up to find a wii game called game.iso or a folder called output, if you have your wii iso base, put all the files from it into a folder called output, change the main dol to fix94's wiiware booter dol and make a text file including the 4 digit title for your wiiware and put that in the files folder, pack it to iso and I believe you can still use the script for the rest.
It can be whatever Wii iso?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will extract any wii iso, i think the wii iso base is included in the script

if I'm understanding you right, I believe you're correct. I have my wii hdd backup on two hdds. I just took the wbfs files from one of them, and I dumped them into the source folder. the script turned them into iso files automatically. I think it needs to in order for other apps to work.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if I'm understanding you right, I believe you're correct. I have my wii hdd backup on two hdds. I just took the wbfs files from one of them, and I dumped them into the source folder. the script turned them into iso files automatically. I think it needs to in order for other apps to work.
thats not what im talking about, i'm trying to help cucholix make a wiiware forwarder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

only have the code/meta/content folders for the base, but there's not a game.iso
its the folder in the script called HOMEBREWBASE

Last edited by wicksand420,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol