Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just injected WiiSXR, everything seems to work, but when I press exit in the menue, the Wii U freezes in a blackscreen

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does this .dol files work? Is it like a forwarder channel? But instead of going to vWii, you just boot it in wii u homescreen? How does the pathing of the files/games? Sorry, i cant figure it out :(

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, not yet
Haven't followed the project, does it support gamepad yet?

There is support for it. But Mystero has not pulled Fix94's request for it. BUt yes. WiiSXr does work with gamepad support. I played all day yesterday on it.

Edit: You have to be using the compiled version Fix94 made and posted in here. Not the official yet.

D

Deleted User

I’m sorry if I missed this, but is there MacOS support for this? I cannot get the script to work in Wine.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
There is support for it. But Mystero has not pulled Fix94's request for it. BUt yes. WiiSXr does work with gamepad support. I played all day yesterday on it.

Edit: You have to be using the compiled version Fix94 made and posted in here. Not the official yet.
Nice, how the process to create a forwarder?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using vmware, its working, but you have to put the folder in the C Drive
Shouldn't matter where you run the script from as long as it's not a network share (mapped network drives work fine) and you have permissions. DON'T place it on Program Files or places like that, the desktop is usually a good call.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you upload the unpacked files? meta/content/code want to mess around customizing stuff :P
Also, what id it uses?
its just the dol file, use it with wii vc injector

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Might I add, Thanks @FIX94 for adding support for gamepad to wiiSXR, I had no idea, I thought you just changed how it exited.

Reactions: aarti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv