Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

TheBeastGamer25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@FIX94 just stuck on creating new game data, also, is there an issue that people have where games always ask them to enable or disable progressive display on every boot?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm just jumping in on this later, if you are wanting to test forwarders and Nintendont builds uploaded to Mega and stuff from FIX94 with the script then here's where you'll want to place them:

Nintendont Forwarder: TOOLS\HOMEBREWBASE\sys\main.dol
Nintendont: SD:\apps\nintendont\boot.dol

XeloDeoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
"Loading the Save file..." takes like a minute + a horrible sound in the background that ends when loads the save. (Paper Mario TTYD on NAND using lastest nintendont rev + forwarder with autoboot)

Deadzone on Right Stick seems fixed, works like a charm now!! thanks FIX94 you the man

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

XeloDeoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
nobody else tried this file yet? I'm quite curious as to whats going on exactly. also loading a game from sd directly is just fine right?
I tried it, this was my last comment

"Loading the Save file..." takes like a minute + a horrible sound in the background that ends when loads the save. (Paper Mario TTYD on NAND using lastest nintendont rev + forwarder with autoboot)

Deadzone on Right Stick seems fixed, works like a charm now!! thanks FIX94 you the man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A