Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1st: For all FF7 fans you should use PC version and take a look at Qhimm.com (if you don't know about). Here is the biggest public mods list! Best of them are from Team Avalanche of course!

@KhaderWelaye, please can you explain me something? I tried injecting FireEmblem Radiant Wars (so Wii version), when injecting it asked me if I want to emulate a Wiimote instead of a Classic Controller, I said no cause this game should be playable using Classic Controller, but there's no response of any GamePad button once the game is launched (except power button). I am misunderstanding that question or is there something wrong with the script?

Another thing is I already asked if we can change region of a game using Wii Title Renamer & RegionFrii before injecting game, but nobody answers me :( I don't have vWii hacked and I don't want to risk to brick Wii NAND (cause I don't have a backup too) :/

Edit: Thanks to @wicksand420, helping me finding answer to that questions!

Last edited by Kleyon,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what typo?
It pointed in some cases to wiisx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does WiiSXR that we are injecting in wiiU share the same game compatibility with the original WiiSX?
I'm not sure, i just know that Mystro256 took over the project, I'm not sure what changes he has made though, you could check his github, the changes might be there, I know he has a game compatibility page

Shmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ao,after get the new nintendont,its booted on nintendont,but the games i injected still goes on black screen.so i downloaded a injected gamecube game on a facebook community and its work....so my isos are bad? did i made something wrong?enableemulate wiimote wii u vc injector on a gamecube game can mess with the inject?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question, do I need to hack my vWii first before using this forwarders in wii u? I want to try it out once im back at my house

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all! It works only having Haxchi or Mocha! :)
So most emulators from the wii will work if that's the case then? And how about game compatibility? Can we assume that whatever games are playing well on the emulators for wii is as good when we play it in wii u?

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So most emulators from the wii will work if that's the case then? And how about game compatibility? Can we assume that whatever games are playing well on the emulators for wii is as good when we play it in wii u?

Nintendont has been adjusted for this method, so maybe I think other homebrews (emulators) will need too. For example they are trying to make WiiSX works fine atually (and using GamePad of course)

CoinKillerL

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When i try to inject a dol nfs2iso2nfs crashes

!! ERROR in wd_load_part() @ src/libwbfs/wiidisc.c#2294
!! Invalid MAIN.DOL in partition '0 [DATA]': TEMP

Impossibile trovare il file specificato.

Eccezione non gestita: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice.
in nfs2iso2nfs.Program.manipulateISO(String InFile, String OutFile, Boolean enc)
in nfs2iso2nfs.Program.Main(String[] args)

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to inject a dol nfs2iso2nfs crashes

!! ERROR in wd_load_part() @ src/libwbfs/wiidisc.c#2294
!! Invalid MAIN.DOL in partition '0 [DATA]': TEMP

Impossibile trovare il file specificato.

Eccezione non gestita: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Indice oltre i limiti della matrice.
in nfs2iso2nfs.Program.manipulateISO(String InFile, String OutFile, Boolean enc)
in nfs2iso2nfs.Program.Main(String[] args)

A few things:
  • Are you using a real DOL, or an ELF converted to a DOL?
  • What homebrew are you trying to inject? 99% include official DOL builds
  • Are you placing your main.dol file in the SOURCE_FILES folder, or trying to do some manual method?
  • Post the log.txt and errorlog.txt files

CoinKillerL

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A few things:
  • Are you using a real DOL, or an ELF converted to a DOL?
  • What homebrew are you trying to inject? 99% include official DOL builds
  • Are you placing your main.dol file in the SOURCE_FILES folder, or trying to do some manual method?
  • Post the log.txt and errorlog.txt files
sorry'i didn't put the main.dol and i am using a conversion

Wait,how do i find main.dol
i am trying to inject riivolution

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry'i didn't put the main.dol and i am using a conversion

Wait,how do i find main.dol
i am trying to inject riivolution
Sorry I misled you, your homebrew should be placed in the source_files as boot.dol not main.dol, my bad (I shouldn't post in the morning lol)

I will do some testing with Riivolution and get back to you.

Edit: Probably due to the way riivolution works, to get this working I'll need to do the following:
  • Run Riivolution from the Homebrew Channel
  • Install the Riivolution Channel from within the App
  • Extract the Riivolution Channel wad
  • Get the forwarder dol for revolution from within the wad
  • Use that dol with my injector script
@CoinKillerL I'll post the boot.dol for you to use once i have a chance to try this.

Last edited by TeconMoon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress