Hacking [Release] - uTikDownloadHelper

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2k2zx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Super Smash Bros but it has a 6gb file (00000017.app)that I'm unable to move to my fat32 sd card. Is there a step I missed to split this file?

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Curious, are you planning to release a new version with the other languages?
I've pretty much stopped work on this particular version in favor of one with a nicer interface that works on Windows, Mac, and Linux

I've got browsing done and now I just need to add downloading...

This new version started GUI first instead of code that happened to get a GUI tacked onto it

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've pretty much stopped work on this particular version in favor of one with a nicer interface that works on Windows, Mac, and Linux

This new version started GUI first instead of code that happened to get a GUI tacked onto it
From your description, seems cool. Let me know if you need some ENG-PT translations

Reactions: Subtle Demise

gaga24

Trophies
XP
Country
New at this. I'm using latest haxchi v2.5, and haxchiFW only. Im using Brazilian method, download game and game updates and installed them via wupinstaller mod.
Can i use same method to install DLC? What does (FakeSign) means? What is benefit of DLC, im not using my WiiU online, offline only.
Thanks.

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New at this. I'm using latest haxchi v2.5, and haxchiFW only. Im using Brazilian method, download game and game updates and installed them via wupinstaller mod.
Can i use same method to install DLC? What does (FakeSign) means? What is benefit of DLC, im not using my WiiU online, offline only.
Thanks.
Yes you can install DLC with the same method.

DLC adds stuff to games, in Mario Kart for example it adds additional tracks to race on

FakeSign means that the content will only work with a signature patched system

hachiFW takes care of signature patching

Reactions: laz305

Keith_Loving

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your tool is very nice DanTheMan827,

I have some questions about the USA region of games. Out of the games listed in black font, 17 are missing the file size. What needs to happen to be able to add that information to the database? Will the game become a downloadable game once the file size information is added?

Here are the seventeen (17) games listed in the database but are missing the file size:

007 Legends [ASVE52]
Animal Crossing - amiibo Festival [AALE01]
Call of Duty - Black Ops II [AECE52]
Call of Duty - Ghosts [ACPE52]
Fast & Furious - Showdown [AF6E52]
Funky Barn [AFBEGT]
Guitar Hero Live [AGNE52]
Lego Dimensions [APZEWR]
Mass Effect 3 - Special Edition [AMEE69]
Minecraft - Story Mode - The Complete Adventure [BAKETL]
NES Remix Pack [AFDE01]
New Super Luigi U [ARSE01]
Skylanders Giants [ASLE52]
Skylanders Imaginators [BL6E52]
Sniper Elite V2 [AS8EGT]
Tank! Tank! Tank! [ATKEAF]
Walking Dead, The - Survival Instinct [AWDE52]

There are twelve (12) games that have not yet been added as a line item in the USA region. These twelve (12) games should be listed in black font as they already have a retail disc version on the market. Are you able to add the games to the database manually? Here is the list of USA games needing to be added to USA region:

Barbie & her Sisters Puppy Rescue [BRQEVZ]
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts [ACEE52]
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 [ACAE52]
Disney Infinity [ADSE4Q]
Disney Planes - Fire & Rescue [AFREVZ]
Giana Sisters - Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut [WGSE??]
How to Train Your Dragon 2 [ATDEVZ]
Kung Fu Panda - Showdown of Legendary Legends [BKFEVZ]
Penguins of Madagascar [APGEVZ]
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing [ABFE52]
Runbow Deluxe Edition [BENE8X]
SteamWorld Collection [AJ8E99]

I've counted 158 Wii U Official Retail/Disc USA Releases (Updated as of January 1st, 2017). If you add the above 12 games, you will have all 158 games on your database. Nice tool by the way.

KL

Last edited by Keith_Loving,

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your tool is very nice DanTheMan827,

I have some questions about the USA region of games. Out of the games listed in black font, 17 are missing the file size. What needs to happen to be able to add that information to the database? Will the game become a downloadable game once the file size information is added?

Here are the seventeen (17) games listed in the database but are missing the file size:

007 Legends [ASVE52]
Animal Crossing - amiibo Festival [AALE01]
Call of Duty - Black Ops II [AECE52]
Call of Duty - Ghosts [ACPE52]
Fast & Furious - Showdown [AF6E52]
Funky Barn [AFBEGT]
Guitar Hero Live [AGNE52]
Lego Dimensions [APZEWR]
Mass Effect 3 - Special Edition [AMEE69]
Minecraft - Story Mode - The Complete Adventure [BAKETL]
NES Remix Pack [AFDE01]
New Super Luigi U [ARSE01]
Skylanders Giants [ASLE52]
Skylanders Imaginators [BL6E52]
Sniper Elite V2 [AS8EGT]
Tank! Tank! Tank! [ATKEAF]
Walking Dead, The - Survival Instinct [AWDE52]

There are twelve (12) games that have not yet been added as a line item in the USA region. These twelve (12) games should be listed in black font as they already have a retail disc version on the market. Are you able to add the games to the database manually? Here is the list of USA games needing to be added to USA region:

Barbie & her Sisters Puppy Rescue [BRQEVZ]
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts [ACEE52]
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 [ACAE52]
Disney Infinity [ADSE4Q]
Disney Planes - Fire & Rescue [AFREVZ]
Giana Sisters - Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut [WGSE??]
How to Train Your Dragon 2 [ATDEVZ]
Kung Fu Panda - Showdown of Legendary Legends [BKFEVZ]
Penguins of Madagascar [APGEVZ]
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing [ABFE52]
Runbow Deluxe Edition [BENE8X]
SteamWorld Collection [AJ8E99]

I've counted 158 Wii U Official Retail/Disc USA Releases (Updated as of January 1st, 2017). If you add the above 12 games, you will have all 158 games on your database. Nice tool by the way.

KL
I don't run the database But anyone can contribute to it by just going to the address and uploading the ticket file.

Not all games in the list are downloadable through the eshop, if they don't have a file size listed they aren't available on the eshop for that specific title key

Some are on the eshop but they don't use the same ticket as the disc AFAIK

Reactions: WiiuGold

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use WUPInstaller to install DLC from this to use with a legit game disc?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedNAND is not a form of signature patching is it? That would be sysNAND?
Although redNAND and sigpatches aren't strictly related, Mocha, and any other up to date CFW with a redNAND option will include signature patching. (But you don't need redNAND to get sigpatches.)

Kladde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried many times to download a game but every time when the download is completed the folder is empty. If I create a folder in uTik the folder is not created. What should I do?

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there any special requirements to run this? i keep getting error "application failed to initialized" on windows xp

also, games without "title keys" can't be installed? is that correct?

Last edited by nando,

thejacer87

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

That's awesome that you've got a linux version on the way! I just got it working with wine. currently downloading a game. Will report back if any issues come up. I got to this thread bcuz I was having issues. So if anyone is wondering how i got it to work:

- download wine (duh) via pacman, apt or whatever
- get winetricks and mono (this is what was missing for me)
- We need .NET 4.5 in our wine conf. I followed this (mostly): https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=25478

Code:
rm -fr ~/.wine
export WINEARCH=win32
export WINEPREFIX="/home/{USER}/.wine"
winecfg

choose windows 7

then run
Code:
winetricks dotnet45

it should go through and install all the dependencies needed... took about 8 mins or so... had to accept so many license agreements and go through like 20 installers... man windows sux!!

edit: just wanted to update... i ran it again from scratch just to be sure... the installer seems to hang on one of the dotnets its trying to install.. i think it was 2.05 something...

just Ctrl + C to stop it, and the installers should just roll into the next one. eventually ittl get to 4.5 :)

Last edited by thejacer87,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi