Hacking [Release] - uTikDownloadHelper

  • Thread starter Thread starter DanTheMan827
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 335,608
  • Replies Replies 561
  • Likes Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will new games like Cars 3 be added to this or that's not possible?
The US release of "Cars 3: Driven to Win" should already be available. You will have to have CFW, though, as the official ticket is not available from "that titlekeys site".
 
  • Like
Reactions: laz305
The US release of "Cars 3: Driven to Win" should already be available. You will have to have CFW, though, as the official ticket is not available from "that titlekeys site".
ok yes I have CFW. So does that what the ones highlighted in "RED'' mean? that CFW is needed to play those? cuz I just assumed they were not available for dl so I've never tried until now lol and now have dl'd Cars 3 and didn't think I could cuz it was highlighted in red and not black.
 
ok yes I have CFW. So does that what the ones highlighted in "RED'' mean? that CFW is needed to play those? cuz I just assumed they were not available for dl so I've never tried until now lol and now have dl'd Cars 3 and didn't think I could cuz it was highlighted in red and not black.
Red is CFW-Needed titles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: laz305
does someone know why this happens ? it used to work flawlessly but now not :sad:
 

Attachments

  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 800
I'm another user which softmodded my wiiu using a YouTube video, which showed not to download any titles in red as they won't work.
So if users can download using the title in red, so how does one get hold of the CFW??
 
I want to use it but I can't because I am on macOS. I tried it with Wineskin but it doesn't worked at all. I speak with the developer and he said that it doesn't worked with Wineskin. So .... :unsure:
 
I want to use it but I can't because I am on macOS. I tried it with Wineskin but it doesn't worked at all. I speak with the developer and he said that it doesn't worked with Wineskin. So .... :unsure:
I'm on macOS too. I'm just using VirtualBox with a Win7 running in it for a few Windows only homebrews like uTik.
 
does someone know why this happens ? it used to work flawlessly but now not :sad:
The domain name changed from .com to .gq

If you open %LOCALAPPDATA%\uTikDownloadHelper\settings.ini in notepad, you can change the line that says ticketWebsite from .com to .gq
 
The domain name changed from .com to .gq

If you open %LOCALAPPDATA%\uTikDownloadHelper\settings.ini in notepad, you can change the line that says ticketWebsite from .com to .gq
it is a portable version there are only two files txt for address and exe file
 
I never made a portable version, mind telling me where you got it from?

Nonetheless, you should just be able to modify that text file then.
i got from a youtube video do you need a link is it important or on a second thought here is the images.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I never made a portable version, mind telling me where you got it from?

Nonetheless, you should just be able to modify that text file then.
i see it works now i did not think that there is a setting txt file and eventually i found that that was the same app thanx man :grog:
 

Attachments

  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 532
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 629
i got from a youtube video do you need a link is it important or on a second thought here is the images.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


i see it works now i did not think that there is a setting txt file and eventually i found that that was the same app thanx man :grog:
You need to remove your screenshot , the one that contains the link to * that key site * it's not ok to have that here.
 
You need to remove your screenshot , the one that contains the link to * that key site * it's not ok to have that here.
oh sorry i do not think i can do it since it is a quick reply. :blink:
correction done:D
 
Last edited by akramff, , Reason: correction
  • Like
Reactions: dojafoja
Hey guys, I have a question about this app.

Where does this app download the games from?

My internet was shut off cause dmca takedown. But a few days ago I had used a torrent, so Im wondering if this app caused it or the torrent?

Thanks in advance.
 
Hey guys, I have a question about this app.

Where does this app download the games from?

My internet was shut off cause dmca takedown. But a few days ago I had used a torrent, so Im wondering if this app caused it or the torrent?

Thanks in advance.
Straight from Nintendo's servers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted