SDcaffine problem

Myst3ry_MAN-08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason no matter what i do SDCaffine on both tiramisu and aroma will not work. I can boot it up initially on tiru but I cant confirm the same for aroma, but once I open the respective game for the mod it stays exactly the same. for context I just added a small texture mod for some weapons in BoTW. I pulled the files straight from my old wii u backup, where they worked perfectly, and after that didn't work I replaced them with the raw files from github, and yet still nothing. I checked the titled for botw and double checked, but everything was fine (in case I'm a idiot then this should be it; 00050000101C9400). I may have a idea why its not working as the mod i got(along with previous Linkle mod because it came with the backup i used) said to change a specific folder name by changing a single digit in case it wouldn't work. in case it helps my copy of botw is downloaded from NUSpli (ofc i already bought the official physical copy), so it might not be the US version i downloaded from NUSpli, but instead i mistakenly got the UK version.
any help please and are my ideas anywhere near close?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol