Status
Not open for further replies.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
What DLC were you trying to install?
I tried Sonic World & New Super Mario U DLC, they both errored out at approx. 1% into install using SystemConfig and Wupinstaller in Rednand so I downloaded them both again using Cearps gui and they both installed ok. The two eshop titles both installed without issues with your app at the same time as the DLC's.

Last edited by Reecey,

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Sonic World & New Super Mario U DLC, they both errored out at approx. 1% into install using SystemConfig and Wupinstaller so I downloaded them both again using Cearps gui and they both installed ok.
I'll look into it, maybe when I generate the tik file for DLC I have an off-by-one error...

If you compare the two downloads do you see any differences between the files?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll look into it, maybe when I generate the tik file for DLC I have an off-by-one error...

If you compare the two downloads do you see any differences between the files?
I'm not sure if this may help you out but with Cearps gui in the "Options" tab it selects automatically "Patch DLC:- Yes" now maybe your app is not doing that when you download the DLC?

drag0nscythe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to setup rednand to use this? I would like to install nintendo land on my wii u rather then put the disk in every time but I am confused as if I can just install directly to the harddrive or do I have to setup a rednand

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to setup rednand to use this? I would like to install nintendo land on my wii u rather then put the disk in every time but I am confused as if I can just install directly to the harddrive or do I have to setup a rednand
Only the ones listed in red need redNAND

hound7

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
someone has been able to use it on a mac?
I'm still having problems to useit with wine in macosSierra

kingbman89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @DanTheMan827,

thanks for all the effort and time you are putting into this. Can you help me with an error code when double clicking to answer the initial question within the software? I've attached a screen cap of the error, this is happening on a Windows 7 Machine. Any help you can provide would be great.

thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 227

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @DanTheMan827,

thanks for all the effort and time you are putting into this. Can you help me with an error code when double clicking to answer the initial question within the software? I've attached a screen cap of the error, this is happening on a Windows 7 Machine. Any help you can provide would be great.

thanks!
You need to download and install the .NET Framework 4.5, it appears you only have 4.0 based on the error

Last edited by DanTheMan827,
Reactions: 2safe4you

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be sure and on the safe side.
All DLC you download from utikdownloadhelper HAS TO BE installed in Rednand with wupinstaller/systemconfig/ETC?

And YOU CAN NOT just download DLC via utikdownloadhelper AND install it with wupinstaller etc WITHOUT Rednand correct?

Lastly Dan this app is 100% genius and amazing. Thank you for such a sweet app.

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be sure and on the safe side.
All DLC you download from utikdownloadhelper HAS TO BE installed in Rednand with wupinstaller/systemconfig/ETC?

And YOU CAN NOT just download DLC via utikdownloadhelper AND install it with wupinstaller etc WITHOUT Rednand correct?

Lastly Dan this app is 100% genius and amazing. Thank you for such a sweet app.
As far as I know that's all correct

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this is old news but i remember someone few pages back asking how to install Pokken Tournament so just in case, as i'm too lazy to look for that member's name,

rename Pokkén to Pokken, then the game will install fine..

also, games in red are for RedNand, tho i hope we could install everything to sysnand..

yes, i know it's a redundant info ^^ but oh well :)

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i try to install hyrule warriors dlc -

error: install error code 0xFFFBF442
Verify title.tik and WUP files are correct & complete

I tried repairing the dlc by dragging the title.tmd to the utikdownloadhelper.exe and tried installing it again but it didn't work...

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got error 0xFFFFF825 : ? re-format your SD Card. 32k/cluster might help (not sure). It could be fragmentation issue too, but format it instead of defragmenting a flash drive.

After trying to install Just Dance 2015, now when I go to data management the HDD has corrupted files, when I choose delete the Wii U starts the process but won't end.... game is huge I know 9.87GB but isn't an hour enough to get rid of that 'correupted data'? What can I do in this case? Reinstalling over corrupted data might help?

panamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got error 0xFFFFF825 : ? re-format your SD Card. 32k/cluster might help (not sure). It could be fragmentation issue too, but format it instead of defragmenting a flash drive.

After trying to install Just Dance 2015, now when I go to data management the HDD has corrupted files, when I choose delete the Wii U starts the process but won't end.... game is huge I know 9.87GB but isn't an hour enough to get rid of that 'correupted data'? What can I do in this case? Reinstalling over corrupted data might help?

Hi, I have read the same problem in others threads on gbatemp, and the solution was to download any demo game in the eshop, and once finished do not open the game, go to configuration, data management, and it will appear a message asking to delete data and click yes.

here is the link:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-delete-unfinished-installation.447172/

Tell me if it works for you

Last edited by panamex,
Reactions: Michierusama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?