Hacking [release] Use blocked DS flashcards on 3DS, probably N3DS too.

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't type version in version, just this :

1434240685-3dnus2.png

No it works in pasta too, but like I said you will need a compatible ds flashcart first.

also check its not being blocked by your firewall....or if you have a setup to block the nintendo update servers

Thanks guys for the replies. I got it working even though I had allowed it through AVG before. Anyhow, I can't even use this because I don't have the mset profile exploit installed to run Pasta CFW for doing this. I have an R4i Gold 3DS coming in the mail though.

I was hoping that I could use my AceKard 2i to install the mset exploit but not going to happen now it appears. Thanks for the help guys!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks guys for the replies. I got it working even though I had allowed it through AVG before. Anyhow, I can't even use this because I don't have the mset profile exploit installed to run Pasta CFW for doing this. I have an R4i Gold 3DS coming in the mail though.

I was hoping that I could use my AceKard 2i to install the mset exploit but not going to happen now it appears. Thanks for the help guys!
https://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-spider-ds-profile-roploader-4-x-only.380725/

just use that, run PBT and install the 2 files via dev menu, then assuming your DS card works you can use that to install whatever rop installer you want, but i would say once you have dev menu installed you might as well go straight to rxtools

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
Just followed directions, to try to get my N3DS (eu) working with a flashcart dozens had confirmed to work on even 9.8.

I installed bluecardfix a few weeks back, before selling my gateway, and it worked fine.

My older r4i 3ds (version 6) still did not, however.

now. I tried the two files you guys suggested, and now DS compatibility is broken, I get a black screen with any ds cart, genuine or otherwise.

Hoping it'll be an easy fix. Have devmenu at the ready.

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
I fixed the ds compatibility again by using yellows8's site.

Neither of my ds flashcarts work though, still. Back to that "an error has occurred" message.

It's one of those R4 SDHC Dual-Core carts. 2015 label. Latest updates and wood installed.

This cart shouldn't be blocked. Others said it works fine on 9.8... so I have no idea whats up here.

It plays fine in a DS lite also.

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Do I need a 3DS Mode flash card still to install this? I tried around last Christmas last year when 3DS scene started evolving, wasn't possible then.

Anything changed now?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do I need a 3DS Mode flash card still to install this? I tried around last Christmas last year when 3DS scene started evolving, wasn't possible then.

Anything changed now?
I have sys 4.5.0-8E with rxTools CFW installed with fbi on sys and emu. Old Aqua Blue 3DS.
And what do you want to do exactly ?

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have some crappy r4 clone which doesn't even work on 4.5.So installing this would make it work again.I want to be able to play DS games too.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some crappy r4 clone which doesn't even work on 4.5.So installing this would make it work again.I want to be able to play DS games too.

I have like 6 R4 cards, finally just gave up and got a DSTwo, much happier with that purchase and have proper SNES/GBA emulation no matter what system I use. But yes you should be able to install this in your sysNAND to get it working again.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then you can use rxtools on sysnand to downgrade your whitelist to v0 and your twl_firm to v1489. Search in the thread for the titleids.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hmm...
Tried installing it via FBI through sysNAND gateway mode...
no luck.
My EZFlash Vi still ends up with the 'an error has occured'
Are there other specific steps I need to take?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm...
Tried installing it via FBI through sysNAND gateway mode...
no luck.
My EZFlash Vi still ends up with the 'an error has occured'
Are there other specific steps I need to take?
You need to download two things : "0004013800000102" v1489 & "0004800F484E4841" v0 with 3DNUS and install it with FBI.

Reactions: jonthedit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress