ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Feli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's okay, then I'd like to request a feature, since I have no experience with ARM assembly.
Could you (or someone) please look into enhancing the PC Anywhere code by making it accessible via Festival Plaza? I know it probably isn't easy to implement, but I find it inconvenient to have to disconnect from online just to rearrange my PC boxes.
Thanks for any consideration.

I agree I was thinking the exact same when I found out about that code lol

Reactions: YoshiOG1

MaxiBeats

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I have an old 2ds but i tried it but i can tuse the cheats i just can go to the option search etc but i cant see the cheats like in the images

Kynt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't what to do. I have the luma/plugins/here the carpets of UltraSuMoFrameWork/and here the .plg with CTRPluginFramework.plg and ActionReplay.plg

What Im doing wrong?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here is what I have

image ibb co/e3tz4c/pok png

I have the boot.firm updated too

rixxxxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks for all your hard work for this, but i got a bit of problem.

I am using old3ds XL with CFW Luma . I tried using the luma plugin loader. I manage to get in to the Ultra sun game and get all that flashy green stuff and plugin ready message on the upper screen.

But whenever i play my USUM , it always crashes like 2 minutes in to the game, whether i put on the cheats or not. But the plugin loader and action replay work well on other games such as Story of Seasons Trio Of Towns or Monster Hunter.

do you have any idea what is wrong ?

Lavaminer89

Story of Seasons 3OT PLG Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am using old3ds XL with CFW Luma . I tried using the luma plugin loader. I manage to get in to the Ultra sun game and get all that flashy green stuff and plugin ready message on the upper screen.

But whenever i play my USUM , it always crashes like 2 minutes in to the game, whether i put on the cheats or not. But the plugin loader and action replay work well on other games such as Story of Seasons Trio Of Towns or Monster Hunter.

works fine with me end

LunarAxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... exactly how do I do this for o3ds? Even following the steps under the part for o3ds users, I'm very confused as the bouncing between threads doesn't really help me understand... Anyone able to offer a little help?

Thanks in advance!

Nickinickson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys i have a proplem because i updatet to luma 9.0 so works fine but the action replay is not working more...?

I downgraded to luma 8.1.1 but its also not working..?

Before was action replay working

Can everyone help me please

Hey guys i have a proplem because i updatet to luma 9.0 so works fine but the action replay is not working more...?

I downgraded to luma 8.1.1 but its also not working..?

Before was action replay working

Can everyone help me please

Last edited by Nickinickson,

dcxth

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
the plugin don't work on my o3ds. i already place plugin loader to root and the plugin to plugin folder
please help

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

You can REALLY confirm that this cheat plugin (CTRPF-AR) works on Monster Hunter games (im interested in MH XX) on O3DS?

Fluxhammer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is great! do you have plugin files for omega ruby? and if you do do I just delete ultra sun plugins and then put new ones in plugin folder?

johnma2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, the last update the 1.1 has completely destroyed the ntr code, now does not work any trick of the table, I found this morning that I had a free day from work, so @AnalogMan will have to see how to redo it.

Greetings and hugs from Spain.

This version does not exist, does not work on the version of ultra moon and sun 1.1: /

i have try to trade pokemon and server say me, please update your version at other, i search in eshop and today get a new version, correcting some bugs, but in doing so they broke all the code ntr and work of nanquitas, so now we will have to wait for a new version, anyway if you want to take with my phone a capture of my new 3ds so you can see

I'm surprised no one ever really checks their settings in the 3DS. You can just uninstall these updates and the codes will work you know lol. For those having problems with crashing when trying to use the plugin while playing the game, make sure to have only one .plg in the plugin folder. If you have more than that it causes conflicting arguments and forces the game to close. Oh, I just read he ended support for 1.0 and updated to 1.1 for the game lol... Also, there's a new update for Ultra Sun/Moon, so this plugin no longer works anyways lol.

Last edited by johnma2,

MiniPutin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks, it's working for me! I'd like to know if there's a way to show the "judge" function on PC without having to beat Pokémon League and hatch 20 eggs. I've just transfered all my SuMo pokémons to Ultra Sun and not being able to see their stats is quite frustrating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol