Homebrew [Release] The Sharing of Isaac

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
Try to place this in the same folder of uploader/downloader.
It works, but it seems I am missing another/more DLLs. What are those DLL filest part of?

Attachments

• Screenshot_209.png
    Screenshot_209.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 194

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh :D Well, but now it's working. Can't really say if it's because of the dll's you gave to me or because I installed Cygwin. Anyway, great work! And thanks for help. (:

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard you could mod TBOI on 3DS with PC mods if you are on 9.2. I remember it used injecting saves and something similar to this? Does anyone know what i'm speaking of? I don't remember if it was ever documented.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard you could mod TBOI on 3DS with PC mods if you are on 9.2. I remember it used injecting saves and something similar to this? Does anyone know what i'm speaking of? I don't remember if it was ever documented.

Well HANS doesn't work with TBOI, so you'd have to either rebuild the cia or try NTR's LayeredFS plugin.

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
Completely OT but: did a quick research and found that some guy on reddit actually modded the rom with The Agony of Isaac PC mod. See screenshot for more details.

Attachments

• Screenshot_210.png
    Screenshot_210.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 212

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well HANS doesn't work with TBOI, so you'd have to either rebuild the cia or try NTR's LayeredFS plugin.
an easy way to decrypt it like I've been doing is downloading it with FunkyCIA2, getting a seeddb.bin (don't know if I'm allowed to post a link here?), and decrypt it with Decrypt9 (seeddb.bin goes in the "Decrypt9" folder). then, uninstall the game and install your newly decrypted CIA. this alone made 9.6 titles compatible with HANS, svdt, etc.

of course this requires CFW at the moment though... but this is actually required to use this tool ("The Sharing of Isaac") due to the 9.6 encryption :/

Reactions: kiwiis

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I rebuilt the romfs with mods already all he did was treat it like a romhack with a CIA file, and installed it with FBI.

If only hands could work with this game :(

um any way you could um *ahem* shoot me a pm with a *cough* link *cough*? :rofl:

also why would you need hans to work with this game if you already have various superior methods available? (if you are on 9.2)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um any way you could um *ahem* shoot me a pm with a *cough* link *cough*? :rofl:

also why would you need hans to work with this game if you already have various superior methods available? (if you are on 9.2)
HANS is the easiest method to use if you want to play with rom hacks. I can't find a tutorial on rebuilding a .cia of an extracted game.

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HANS is the easiest method to use if you want to play with rom hacks. I can't find a tutorial on rebuilding a .cia of an extracted game.

ah of course, okay. sorry for my ignorance! So that really is unfortunate? I guess the only way is to decrypt the cia and add all the stuff in?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah of course, okay. sorry for my ignorance! So that really is unfortunate? I guess the only way is to decrypt the cia and add all the stuff in?
decrypting the .cia allows you to get to the romfs/exefs of it using things like ctrtool. decrypting also lets you install it over the 9.6/seeddb encrypted one (you have to uninstall then install first) and use it with anything in *hax since it won't be using 9.6/seeddb crypto anymore.

Reactions: mungry

Deleted member 379940

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is not completely useless to add some salt in a opensource project?
Salting password & hashing is more or less standard way, I think. Is used in phpBB, WordPress etc.

Edit: I misread your code, it turns out you have used hash to protect the password.. sorry :<

Last edited by Deleted member 379940,

ChronicHedgehog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried several different browsers and every time I try to register I get the following error:

"Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /customers/8/5/0/rinnegatamante.it/httpd.www/TSOI/register.php:28 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /customers/8/5/0/rinnegatamante.it/httpd.www/TSOI/register.php on line 28"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch