Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm I'm having trouble getting this to work. Got my save game uploaded on the PC side, but on my 3DS when I launch the app, I'm just seeing a black top screen and a red bottom screen. I've got the files in the correct places as indicated in the instructions.

Is the CIA file you installed crypto-fixed? (If you have problem finding it, feel free to ask me in PM).

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont think that would work since after birth has items rebirth doesn't you would probably end up with a corrupt save.
I know, but I havent checked the source, so it could be possible that its parsing and saving
ayy lmao don't get triggered by my opinion honey, i haven't used a single one of your projects, but i still am tired of your half-assed pre-pre-pre beta release threads being posted once every week lol
He is doing it for fun, and the community could help to fix problems, everything he released is open source.
He is showing people how to do many things, and allows them to create even bigger projects this way.

harii98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is great. i assume it could also work in theory(with modification) for other games? like cave story?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ayy lmao don't get triggered by my opinion honey, i haven't used a single one of your projects, but i still am tired of your half-assed pre-pre-pre beta release threads being posted once every week lol
He is doing this completely for free and for the sake of the community. If you don't like it, why are you even here?

Reactions: RednaxelaNnamtra

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Theres a problem with sharing the save data online with the pc version, I Have the DLC for rebirth (Afterbirth) it clearly has stuff that the 3DS version doesnt have

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Theres a problem with sharing the save data online with the pc version, I Have the DLC for rebirth (Afterbirth) it clearly has stuff that the 3DS version doesnt have

Yeah, as @marksteele said, at the moment it doesn't support Afterbith, i'm experimenting right now to retro-convert the save (so a converter from Afterbith save to Rebirth save) but it will take time.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what does this have to do with anything? i was just saying he should focus on one project instead of making 1000 half-assed pre-beta barebone small projects lol
Yes, like I said he ist doing it for fun, maybe that are also projects he mainly does for himself.
Even if there are many bugs left, they are still useful for many people, and the community could help finding and fixing bugs.
The FreeMultiPatcher was something I did, because I wanted to have it, not because the community wanted it.
That's how homebrew development works.

Reactions: blax722

Nyannurs

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, like I said he ist doing it for fun, maybe that are also projects he mainly does for himself.
Even if there are many bugs left, they are still useful for many people, and the community could help finding and fixing bugs.
The FreeMultiPatcher was something I did, because I wanted to have it, not because the community wanted it.
That's how homebrew development works.
still irrelevant to my post, all i did was state my opinion, don't know why you all jumpin at me

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
still irrelevant to my post, all i did was state my opinion, don't know why you all jumpin at me
You said you are tired of pre pre pre bet release threads, in other terms you are tired of his many incomplete releases, but its better to release it, even if you did it mostly for yourself and its buggy, because there are other people with the same problems, but unable to do it on their own, and there are other developers, who could help fixing the bugs.
Edit:
I'm not jumping at you, I'm only trying to explain to you, that this is how the homebrew scenes is working.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

blax722

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_208.png
    Screenshot_208.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 223

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool