• Replies 36
  • Likes 9

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after playing this game for an hour I gotta say this game aint bad. It's not good either but rather very mediocre as if it were made to e a budget title at launch. i'll probably beat it to say I had but I just feel so meh about it. at least it's better than black sigil...

Reactions: NightsOwl

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
I get an error message when using xdelta.

xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

How do I fix this?

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
At first I was like... How can a Tales game be bad?

Then after patching a clean ROM, trimming and booting it in my DS I saw the Developer

"Dimps"

All became clear :rofl2: I am still scarred from there work with Sonic Rush and Sonic 4 Episode 1...

Dimps = Modern Day LJN? Could Very well be...

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
@pokefloote

Thanks, I downloaded another copy and it worked! I don't remember patching my previous copy, maybe it got corrupted or something.

Reactions: pokefloote

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
:wtf: But Sonic Rush was good.

Almost good except 2 fatal flaws one I can deal with one I cant

Can Deal With: No homing attack
Can't: TAILS AND CREAM! WOULD THEY STFU! Not only to they Yack on far too much but also they are the worst of an already mostly very very bad set of voice actors... almost worse than Big the Cat :hateit:

If it wasn't for the fact the game engine crashes if the voices for those 2 fkwits are missing or dummied I would have modded the game myself and released a patch titled: "Sonic Rush The Less Headache Inducing Edition"

Reactions: Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is hilarious in its own way and I appreciate you guys taking the time to do this, albeit you may have not really done it for us. A job well done in any case, and my respect for you is as great as ever, haha. I'll likely try to play the game with cheat codes or something one day (assuming there are any that work) since if it's as poorly made as I've been hearing, I may not have the patience otherwise... XP

Blazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm not crossing any lines when I say a text-only RPG would probably be better than this

seriously there is a sort of mystical joy in things that are simple but well-executed

Aizengard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so how do I patch the game? I get the ROM and the patch, but have no idea what to do. I downloaded xdelta UI like it said to. I thought that this one might be like ToI and I dropped the game into the .exe xdelta file (with everything needed in the same folder) and it crashed giving me a bunch of random, gliched text. So I knew that would work so I opened up xdelta UI and opened the patch and opened the ROM file and hit patch.... only for it to tell me to fill out everything there. I have no idea what the out put file thing is. Sorry I'm really bad with patching

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.