ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 513,120
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
They do not work because NTR uses extended memory, so it will not work on o3ds
that can be fixed the issue is with the soft reboot it can be fixed by chaing the memory inject location on mode 3 build because extended memory has different address causing it to inject some where wrong and causing it to error the issue isn't fixed because people do not want to replace ntr and continue using an outdated cheat engine is like using rxtools which is outdated and unstable because its to much effort to make a new one because its to much effort or they don't want people to use it for online cheating

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be feasible to add a "cheat" that changed the time of the game?

I can only play in the evenings and Sun's clock means I'm playing when it's dark.

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know the offset of the trainer profile picture? Like animal crossing new leaf, I think it's possible to inject a custom image into the trainer profile.

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to use this but game freezes when trying to start game. I never get game going to try to turn on cheats. I'm using Boot NTR selector. I have tied 3.3 and 3.4 both freeze game at start.

Aeroglyphix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to use this but game freezes when trying to start game. I never get game going to try to turn on cheats. I'm using Boot NTR selector. I have tied 3.3 and 3.4 both freeze game at start.
You need to hit either A or Start repeatedly while the game is starting to skip the intro.

D

Deleted User

OP
Read the FAQ

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably been said already but I'll say it again, I tested Shiny Pokemon caught via the cheat to always spawn them and PKHex reports them as legit. So they should be tradeable and usable online I am guessing.

For what it is worth as well if you turn the shiny cheat on at the start of the game before receiving your starter pokemon it will make it a shiny version :)

D

Deleted User

OP
It's probably been said already but I'll say it again, I tested Shiny Pokemon caught via the cheat to always spawn them and PKHex reports them as legit. So they should be tradeable and usable online I am guessing.
as long as they were spawned in normally and not an abnormal pokemon for the location it will work.

i.e. a charmander on route 102

Reactions: Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
as long as they were spawned in normally and not an abnormal pokemon for the location it will work.

i.e. a charmander on route 102

I guessed as much. If I'm honest I probably wouldn't go about putting in pokemon from the previous games just yet, even if they are legit in pkhex. It's my understanding there will be no "legit" way to use previous pokemon in Sun and Moon until January so I'd say it's not worth catching a ban or suspension online.

If you don't plan to use online with your save then by all means go wild. Chances are you might be fine with legit pokemon from prior games as well, but it's just a red flag for Nintendo to see if no one can legitimately use prior Pokemon till January.

Last edited by Audioboxer,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh come on...theres instant egg and instant egg hatch hacks in this plugin...be contempt dude...
Not according to the OP there isn't.

@Sasori can you please make sure the cheat list in the OP stays up to date.
Cheats Included
For instructions on how a cheat works. Hover over it and hit Y

- Max Money
- (Hold R)Walk through Walls
- Instant Messages
- No Outlines
- No Forced Trainer Battles
- Rematch Trainers
- Wild Pokemon Shiny
- Remove Wait Time
- QR Scan Point 100
- Walk/Run Speed x0.5
- Walk/Run Speed x1.0
- Walk/Run Speed x1.5
- Walk/Run Speed x2.0
- Walk/Run Speed x2.5
- EXP Multiplyer. x10 - x64.0
- Save Slot Teleporter (Start + D-Pad)
- Coordinates Modifier
- Pokemon Spawner supports Pokemon 001 - 820
- All Z Crystals
- Rename any Pokemon
- Pokemon can learn any TM/HM
- All TM/HMs
- All medicine
- All berries
- CurrentFestivalCoin9,999,999
- TotalPokeFestivalCoin9,999,999
- TotalThumbs-Ups1,500,000
- Max Battle Points
- All clothes

Reactions: royr719
D

Deleted User

OP
Not according to the OP there isn't.

It may be easier if the GitHub page contained a readme that has this information so that it updated everywhere rather than having to jump around to multiple locations to update (my 2¢).

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unlock all outfits cheat doesn't work for me. I'm probably using an older version of the plugin, but has it been updated to work?

Kentiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is more of an NTR question, but is there any way to disable the plugin without having to take out the SD card and deleting the file? I like to use pkmnntr to check IVs and EVs and that requires that I get online with ntr debugger on, but the cheats seem to always be on as long as NTR is running. I'm not actually using the cheats for now, but I'd like to have them on the SD card in case I want to eventually.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is more of an NTR question, but is there any way to disable the plugin without having to take out the SD card and deleting the file? I like to use pkmnntr to check IVs and EVs and that requires that I get online with ntr debugger on, but the cheats seem to always be on as long as NTR is running. I'm not actually using the cheats for now, but I'd like to have them on the SD card in case I want to eventually.
use FBI. copy and paste the plugin file into another place on ur sd card, then delete the one currently in the plugin folder
when you want to use ur cheats again, copy and paste the plugin from where ever you pasted it to into the plugin folder again

Reactions: Kentiah

Kentiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use FBI. copy and paste the plugin file into another place on ur sd card, then delete the one currently in the plugin folder
when you want to use ur cheats again, copy and paste the plugin from where ever you pasted it to into the plugin folder again
Alright, cool, thanks for the help, I tried searching for some type of .cia that would let me edit the folder structure to do that but didn't even realize or think to check if FBI could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER