ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 513,534
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright, cool, thanks for the help, I tried searching for some type of .cia that would let me edit the folder structure to do that but didn't even realize or think to check if FBI could do it.
I use d0k3's CTRXplorer to rename a plugin folder I want to temporarily disable, I just stick an x on the end and its ignored.

Don't forget the plugin itself can be named anything, so you can name it SuMo.plg and move it in and out of its folder as required.

99.9% of the people don't even read the OP nor the README that is included in each download(literally handing them the instructions)
You make a good point about people never reading the OP or readme.

How about keeping the cheat list on the website we have to pass through to get to the download links updated?

People don't have to read it in its entirety, but they can't avoid it either.

Maybe embolden newly added or updated cheats to catch people's eye?

cannot trade spawned pokemon?
I assume this is because Pokemon outside of the Alolan 'dex are deemed illegal at this stage, since there is no way to legitimately obtain them yet.

Take it up with Nintendo, or time travel to January if you find this to be unsatisfactory.

Last edited by Zidapi,

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sasori will you be adding the PC anywhere code to the plugin by ymyn on the "Pokémon Moon Gateway/NTR Request" page 33. Only if possible and it works on the plugin. If not it is ok just have to wait for an alternative.

D

Deleted User

OP
Sasori will you be adding the PC anywhere code to the plugin by ymyn on the "Pokémon Moon Gateway/NTR Request" page 33. Only if possible and it works on the plugin. If not it is ok just have to wait for an alternative.
PM it to me please. I stopped watching that thread due to spam

Avery19000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Guys, can you help me with installing sumohax on my 11.1.034(U) New 3DS XL, please? I've been having a hard time getting my CFW to work (LUMA 3DS 6.6). When I boot into Homebrew menu and press on Luma3ds, It has a red screen on the bottom and black screen on top for a few seconds and then it goes completely black until I have to power it down. It's not bricked because once I turn it on it opens to the home menu.

For more information and pictures of my 3ds sd setup go click on this Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/getting...reen-to-all-black-screen.450104/#post-6866001

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Guys, can you help me with installing sumohax on my 11.1.034(U) New 3DS XL, please? I've been having a hard time getting my CFW to work (LUMA 3DS 6.6). When I boot into Homebrew menu and press on Luma3ds, It has a red screen on the bottom and black screen on top for a few seconds and then it goes completely black until I have to power it down. It's not bricked because once I turn it on it opens to the home menu.

For more information and pictures of my 3ds sd setup go click on this Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/getting...reen-to-all-black-screen.450104/#post-6866001
You can't get CFW on 11.1. You need to be on 9.2. You need either to get a hardmod done or do the DSiware downgrade method with another system with CFW. I explained this to you already. :/

Avery19000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't look in my other post yet, But I did hear about the downgrading, How do I do this? is the hard mod complicated and do I have to mess with the inside of the 3ds? and I do have another 3ds but it's the old edition I don't know if that effects it or not :(

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't look in my other post yet, But I did hear about the downgrading, How do I do this? is the hard mod complicated and do I have to mess with the inside of the 3ds? and I do have another 3ds but it's the old edition I don't know if that effects it or not :(
You can read more about the hardmod and DSiware downgrade here. It does involve soldering wires to the inside of the system. There's no way around that.

atlboyz_247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a cheat for Night and Day cycles? That's the only one I'd like to use, and if not, is there a proper place to request one?

D

Deleted User

OP
If no one reads the information how it is now, they aren't going to read it if it's in another yet place. No one goes to the github unless they want to report an "issue" that was already answered if they took a moment to read

99.9% of the people don't even read the OP nor the README that is included in each download(literally handing them the instructions)

I was saying you could have one file that was loaded by all of the locations rather than having to manually update multiple. It is about consistency and less work for you more than anything.

People not reading the readme is unavoidable regardless. You can assume that type of change isn't for those people. :P

Reactions: Deleted User

Yuuya

Trophies
XP
Country
pokemon spawner is not working on my pokemon sun :/ i've select a pokemon then the level then turn it on .. says pressing R while walking on the grass .. tried it still not spawning the pokemon i selected .. and the shiny pokemon try the instructions said that press start+L and yet its not working on wild pokemon thou some cheat works ... i just need help on this thanks in advance :D

Last edited by Yuuya,
D

Deleted User

OP
pokemon spawner is not working on my pokemon sun :/ i've select a pokemon then the level then turn it on .. says pressing R while walking on the grass .. tried it still not spawning the pokemon i selected .. and the shiny pokemon try the instructions said that press start+L and yet its not working on wild pokemon thou some cheat works ... i just need help on this thanks in advance :D
User error it works

would a cheat to modify the time of day be possible?
Don't request cheats here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True. People hated on Fallout 76 at first also, but they still have huge numbers playing online.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is PM:TTYD
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think I played that one
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (i.e. Nintendos' next first party switch title/remake)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meh, I want metroid 4
    I have a refurbished hard drive like 8TBs just use it for movies and music so if it blows up nothing I can't replace lol
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I mean almost every first party switch title of the past year or two leaked at least a week in advance for a while now haven't they?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not all of them, but yea many.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Metroid prime 4 I wouldn't be surprised if that title will be a SwitchU title (here's hoping Nintendo won't go with such a ridiculous name again)
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Hence me saying almost 🤣
    But for photos and OS and my ROMs not risking it on a refurbished drive lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you checked both the brew and 2u sites?
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    But yes I would welcome MP4 too or even 2+3 remaster/HD to hold us over untill MP4
    +1
    Switch 2 Switched at birth
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
    Super Switch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    HUB
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    And the switch 3 Router
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (every one of those fitting after network-, and all play part in the OSI networking layer model)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Google switch nsp and you will see,it, that site
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Aww how cool that site is Nintendo switch to me :D
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
    Quincy @ Quincy: (or do we call them URIs now?)