Homebrew [Release] SRLSelector - A simple boot manager for the Nintendo DSi

Abequinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm still waiting for a nand file manager to hit the scene. Relying on fwtool to install RocketLauncher will result in more newbies bricking their DSi's. Already starting to see that from people trying to sudokuhax via the leaked ugopwn exploit.

But when that happens, you get to have the convienience of something like this:

View attachment 95848

:creep:
no wonder you smile so much

Reactions: CatmanFan

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welp, is sad that Apache's posts have more likes than the OP of this release, I will still working on this for my personal porpuses and probably make public updates if I consider enough support on this project.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Welp, is sad that Apache's posts have more likes than the OP of this release, I will still working on this for my personal porpuses and probably make public updates if I consider enough support on this project.
You shouldn't make posts for likes. Try to learn something and to help other users.

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i agree with @Technicmaster0 here. You are helping people @Billy Acuña , i am using your public.sav on my 4swordshax right now. Number of likes is irrelevant. Even if one person benefits from your work, it is enough. Hell i even have some stuff on my github noone ever used. I still dont regret it as i learned stuff from coding it and i am still using it.

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is not about "likes", just feld a little pissed off, this is my very first contribution to the DSi scene. This is a very simple boot manager, but I find it useful (and hope someone else too) since I want to decide what to boot everytime I run hax and will be useful when RocketLauncher gets released since I own an ak2i for ntrboothax and the autoboot feature on RocketLauncher. I still have many ideas I want to apply to this, not leaving for now :)

Last edited by Billy Acuña,

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is not about "likes", just feld a little pissed of, this is my very first contribution to the DSi scene. This is a very simple boot manager, but I find it useful (ane hope someone else too) since I want to decide what yo boot everytime I run hax and will be useful when RocketLauncher gets released since I own an ak2i for ntrboothax and the autoboot feature on RocketLauncher. I still have many ideas I want to apply to this, not leaving for now :)
Well, some cant use this...

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is not about "likes", just feld a little pissed off, this is my very first contribution to the DSi scene. This is a very simple boot manager, but I find it useful (and hope someone else too) since I want to decide what to boot everytime I run hax and will be useful when RocketLauncher gets released since I own an ak2i for ntrboothax and the autoboot feature on RocketLauncher. I still have many ideas I want to apply to this, not leaving for now :)

it is a good work, it will be useful for some people.

other than that, keep coding

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know that there are some folks waiting for a stable ugopwn to downgrade and install hax, as I said, I will still working on this as my job permits me, just need some free time :)
The most prob. is not that stability™, the problem is that only US devices are supported in that leak.
And theoretically, its not even released yet...

saphiren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me see what I can do :)
I made a patch for you to try, check your pull requests. I wasn't able to test it because make is having an issue with some object file, and I'm not sure all your source files are included in the repository. (nds_loader_arm9.h has an include statement in bootstrap.c but isn't anywhere in the repo, and nds_loader_arm9.c is referenced in the Makefile but also isn't anywhere in the repo). Do you think it's an issue with my environment or is it an issue with the repo?
upload_2017-8-18_17-2-24.png

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I made a patch for you to try, check your pull requests. I wasn't able to test it because make is having an issue with some object file, and I'm not sure all your source files are included in the repository. (nds_loader_arm9.h has an include statement in bootstrap.c but isn't anywhere in the repo, and nds_loader_arm9.c is referenced in the Makefile but also isn't anywhere in the repo). Do you think it's an issue with my environment or is it an issue with the repo?
View attachment 96153
Hello @saphiren :)
Thanks for the changes you did, the code is pretty much more readable, I cannot test the changes right now, I didn't even touch my laptop since this release (too much busy on my job :( ). About the sources something went wrong when I uploaded the sources, I will fix the repo when I get some time and merge your PR too :)

Reactions: saphiren

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1