ROM Hack [Release] Shameless - An easy-to-use eShop ticket -> QR code generator for FBI

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone is still using 1.8, the database switched hosts, rendering updating and first-run useless.

Download 1.8.5 from here

Lorenxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Disclaimer: I don't care what you do with this program. I am also not here to argue about the legality of it. It's just a utility.

A short explanation about why I made this:
Since FBI 2.1 came out, it includes an option to install tickets by scanning a QR code with a link to the ticket or a link to a CIA and also install titles by pulling the files directly from the Nintendo CDN.

Summary:
This program makes generating QR codes for installation with FBI a little easier. It has a search box and you can find out how big a title is before downloading it on your console if you want. You can also sort the list by clicking the columns.

How to use:
1. Launch the program and let it prepare the database. Shouldn't take long, it's about a ~0.3MB download.
2. Select a title and press "Generate QR Code for FBI". Optionally check "Show size?" to get info about how big the title is from the Nintendo CDN. (this will be either instant or it will take a long time, this is why I made it optional).
3. Scan the QR code with FBI's QR Code install option in the main menu, it will hopefully install the ticket. It will then ask if you would like to install the contents from the Nintendo CDN. Click "Yes".

Screenshots:

dFyi6lv.png
jFabMKw.png

Download
Source

Feature requests and bug reports are very appreciated.

Hello and thanks for your nice program, i like very much the qr code install option! I want to ask you if in the future you could add a "release date" column or just a "new added titles" one, so we can distinguish the new added titles when we use the update database option.

Sorry for my bad english and thank you again for your job!

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this will be nice for installing backups of my games on my sisters system since she uses emunand while I use sysnand.

believe me if you want.

EDIT: It gives me an error when I choose to install it, is this because my system is on 11.0?

Last edited by Boured,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried both this and ciangel i figured that all titles would be available but a lot of games i search for are not there, is this because the database is not up to date or becauase they are no longer in eshop? castlevania lords of shadow mirror of fate EU for example

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i tried both this and ciangel i figured that all titles would be available but a lot of games i search for are not there, is this because the database is not up to date or becauase they are no longer in eshop? castlevania lords of shadow mirror of fate EU for example
Some of the games just don't have their titlekeys listed in the database.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No titleid, it fails right at start when it tries to download the database from web >> .net error: The local securityauth (lsa) is not available.

Internal https problem.

Last edited by liomajor,

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No titleid, it fails right at start when it tries to download the database from web >> .net error: The local securityauth (lsa) is not available.
that's so weird, I just tried to download the database from within Shameless and it worked?

I probably need to do something https-related but I don't know what that would be...

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of the games just don't have their titlekeys listed in the database.
ok so is there a way to manually search for games by title id or serial CTR-XXXX with FBI CIAngel? or do i just have to go back to the old fashioned method?
i can't even find basic titles like paper mario and kingdon heart with thuis thing or with CIAngel or FBI
why are so many games missing? you are saying they are still in the CDN eshop server right it's just these database files are out of date?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2