Official [Release] Saviine - WiiU savedata tool

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Maschell, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Maschell
    OP

Maschell GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 14, 2008
    Gambia, The
    The folder names are wrong. The WiiU doesn't use "u" and "c". Instead of u ist uses a persistent id, and c is " common". The first loadiine version had to save space, so it got shortened..
    Everything should be in the first post?
    If you dont get it working, just make dump to get the right folder names

Last edited by Maschell, Mar 24, 2016

2. jrum178

jrum178 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2015
    United States
    So, that last part was a great idea. I dumped my brand new save. Turns out that the game has no common save. So, I renamed my u folder to 800001 and it worked! Very fast and efficient. So far so good. Your system works great, sir.

3. loler55

loler55 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2012
    Gambia, The

Clector said:
    Have anyone sucesfully unlock Mushroom Costumes from Event Courses using in Cemu?
    I updated the game and I used the files from today, but for some reason looks like the Event Courses Costumes don"t get unlocked...

KillzXGaming said:
    if you download them. The game knows you don't have them unlocked and won't have them. Oddly the save should, but some amiibo costumes from the event courses are missing.

Plz help anyone to clear this prob I think saveiiine dump not all the data from save...
    One thing is clear the amiibosavedata is in the wiiu data no serverside amiibosavedata.
    You cann see the amiibos offline too thats the ground
    I think the unlocked amiibos should be integraded in the savedata
    Or the wiiu have a other savefile for all amiibos exclusive .i mean its not in a gamesave
    Its for all games one amiibosavedata?

Last edited by loler55, Apr 2, 2016
  4. Maschell
    OP

Jun 14, 2008
    Gambia, The
    I updated saviine, now it its compatible with the homebrew launcher and should support more firmwares

5. NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2012
    United States
    The Everfree Forest
    Saviine is now working on latest as well
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

I pwned U! likes this.
  6. loler55

loler55 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2012
    Gambia, The
    thanks for the great answer!.....

Last edited by loler55, Apr 3, 2016
  7. loler55
    This message by loler55 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Apr 5, 2016, Reason: why bump?.
    Apr 4, 2016
  8. gameus

gameus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2015
    United States
    Can saves dumped from this be used with LoadiineGX2?

9. Maschell
    OP

Jun 14, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Yes

10. Ailuros27

Ailuros27 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 7, 2015
    United States
    I'm trying to self host this and keep getting an error saying "URL not found." I'm running the AIO exploit from the exact same server as saviine, and it runs just fine (always works on the first try) and the payload for saviine (payload532.html, renamed to saviine.html) is in the exact same directory. I've quadruple-checked the bookmark I'm using and it is correct. The "saviine532.elf" is also in this same directory, so whatever URL it's not finding must be pointing to some other resource that's necessary. What am I missing? Is there some other component I need to put in that same directory? I can't just use the stock setup from the definitive package, because I've found that the further down the payloads are in the server's hierarchy, the less frequently the exploits and tools run. IE, putting the payloads at the server's root causes them to run the first time, every time, but if they're nested into folders and using index.html files, they almost never work.

Why is the error coming from the saviine payload itself? If it managed to find the payload on my local server then how can the "URL" not be found? What URL is it even looking for? I've searched the actual payload itself in a text editor and not found that string "URL not found" anywhere, so what is generating this error message?

Edit: Fixed. Whatever the issue was, it has something to do with the version of saviine from the definitive package. I went back to using its index page and selecting "saviine" and that would invariably freeze the system. But when I put the folder I used from the saviine thread in its place (which I used successfully months ago) it worked the first time. So something in the definitive package is giving me that "URL not found" error. Something in the "saviine1" folder.

Last edited by Ailuros27, Apr 15, 2016
    Maschell likes this.
  11. Maschell
    OP

Jun 14, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Your using an old version of Saviine, with the old elf loading. I made an update like 2-3 weeks ago to load it through HBL. Im not 100% sure anymore, but "URL not found" means that the URL of the website was not found in the RAM. (Need to build the URL of the elf file). If the ELF file is missing, it would output the filename.

I have two possible solutions:

1. You can try the newest version that is booted through the homebrew launcher.

2. Clear the Browser Cache/Cookies/Save etc., open and close mutiple Websites and boot through serval Games/Apps.

Edit: I guess your browser (cache) was the problem. Anyway I would recommend you the new version thats usibg the HBL

Edit2: If your only want to dump saves, you can also use ddd

Last edited by Maschell, Apr 15, 2016
    Ailuros27 likes this.
  12. Onanghy

Onanghy GBAtemp Regular

Mar 21, 2010
    United States
    thanks for the great work.... saviine have an icon.png for HBL....?

13. memomo

memomo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 30, 2013
  14. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Do I need only the .elf on my sd? No tcp stuff from PC?
    Oh also I would like to request Bayonetta 2 with Rodin weapon unlocked :D

Last edited by OriginalHamster, May 3, 2016
  15. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    where is the dump.bat?

16. Red_Squirrel

Red_Squirrel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2009
    Italy
    L'Aquila
    It works well with fw 5.5.1 (tested with Mario 3D World and Mario Kart), but I'm having troubles with Yoshi Woolly World. I got this:

[​IMG]

"Tentativo di leggere oltre la fine del flusso" in English should be "attempt to read over the stream's end".
    It's a known bug with that game? Any tip to fix it? I already tried to copy-paste the savedata in-game but nothing changed

17. OriginalHamster

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Is there any repository where we can share saves?

18. Phil5004

Phil5004 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Can I dump Svaes from Games from the Eshop too?

19. lord_azareus

lord_azareus Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    Yes, yesterday I tried to dump the save of Affordable Space Adventures and worked.

20. OriginalHamster

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Not to be that guy but injection is kind of useless without actual saves to inject ;p
    Is there any place to download saves from other users?

21. OriginalHamster

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Does it work if my Save is stored in my HDD and not Wii U nand?