Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If that's true, more people will be able to get their hands on an inexpensive exploitable game since Ocarina of Time was minimum $50 or more here in the states since Nintendo stopped making them. With MenuHax and BrowserHax being patched in 10.6

You can use Decrypt9 to dump the ticket.db and then use FunkyCIA2 to download the titles and pack them into CIA format.

I'm using arm9loaderhax and rxTools no problem. You have to use another entry point to let rxTools run the data installation suite first.
You can't use the files from another cfw. They are all different.

There is no march 2 version. Latest commit was on Feb 29 and since then nothing happened
Whatever the version is that I linked to in the above post, then.

The data directory has been correctly generated - that's why it works through other entry points. I'm just having issues with the A9LH entry point.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever the version is that I linked to in the above post, then.

The data directory has been correctly generated - that's why it works through other entry points. I'm just having issues with the A9LH entry point.
Are you sure your are using an arm9loaderhax version of rxTools/rxCFW? Unless you are, it won't boot.

Was it labeled: release_a9lh_ 012a9c2.zip

This is the one I am using: https://mega.nz/#!DMwVjCyA!BMfNM8baHKa-5jxUhbAg4WN2HxZrQAH7XGU6ArkVa5U

Last edited by ccfman2004,
Reactions: cdante100

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you sure your are using an arm9loaderhax version of rxTools/rxCFW? Unless you are, it won't boot.

Was it labeled: release_a9lh_ 012a9c2.zip

This is the one I am using: https://mega.nz/#!DMwVjCyA!BMfNM8baHKa-5jxUhbAg4WN2HxZrQAH7XGU6ArkVa5U
No luck with this. Tried installing fresh, runs through menuhax but not A9LH.

Is it because I'm loading through ctrbootmanager9? I've renamed the arm9loaderhax.bin to rxtools.bin and added the entry to the ctrbootmanager9 menu. I prefer this over bootctr9.

gamered

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala

Is it because I'm loading through ctrbootmanager9? I've renamed the arm9loaderhax.bin to rxtools.bin and added the entry to the ctrbootmanager9 menu. I prefer this over bootctr9.

Works fine for me with bootctr9
I has the same problem with crtbootmanager9

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm loading rxCFW direct with no boot managers in the middle.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So ctrbootmanager9 is the problem? That's frustrating. I don't really want to give up using that.

I wonder if we could chain bootctr9 so selecting rxTools on the menu will actually run bootctr9, which in turn runs rxtools. I'll give it a go.

Last edited by sj33,

gojeta101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by gojeta101,

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
So ctrbootmanager9 is the problem? That's frustrating. I don't really want to give up using that.

I wonder if we could chain bootctr9 so selecting rxTools on the menu will actually run bootctr9, which in turn runs rxtools. I'll give it a go.
Yes you can chain bootctr I have it setup that way myself. You have 3 extra files on your sd card obviously.

Reactions: sj33 and peteruk

Charmeleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that's true, more people will be able to get their hands on an inexpensive exploitable game since Ocarina of Time was minimum $50 or more here in the states since Nintendo stopped making them. With MenuHax and BrowserHax being patched in 10.6

You can use Decrypt9 to dump the ticket.db and then use FunkyCIA2 to download the titles and pack them into CIA format.

I'm using arm9loaderhax and rxTools no problem. You have to use another entry point to let rxTools run the data installation suite first.
How do I know which titles are which? Im trying to get a specific game from my home menu that I downloaded from the e-shop. Also which setting to I use in decrypt9 to get the ticket.db?

Last edited by Charmeleon,

Charmeleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I obtain my ticket.db? Im trying to extract some of the games from my home menu that I downloaded from the e-shop but can't seem to find a decent tutorial that describes how to do so:/ any help would be appreciated:)

Last edited by Charmeleon,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car