Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you serious? or is this a misunderstanding :)
he said he can't get installation to finish. you said just restart it.
and then you say you can't install it either...
?

(or me it also gets stuck on installing lol)
What's happening with me is the installation seems to be done but instead of saying press a it says to press any button and when I do it just goes back to the home menu...

Job Moody

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happens with other homebrew... and im pretty sure ive got it working i just have to test it

Propellent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying for the past 48 hours to get this stuff working, I'm finally down to 9.2.0-20U and I've done the stuff with EmuNand, but my issue is rxtools. Every time I go to boot rxtools through browserhax into ctr (since for whatever reason menuhax won't start when my n3ds boots and I hold L), I get two boxes filled on the installation data suite and then it just hangs.

renardIIDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I managed to get everything working fine but sometimes the L shortcut for entering rxTools does not work and I have to get the slidehax for booting up hbmanager and reinstall menuhax

How can I fix this? it's kind of annoying getting the slidehax to work every 10 times or something

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the 1-3 one then
Ok quick question though how do I remove the one that I had tried to install from my 3ds well just did the install again but when the install was complete instead of saying press a it still says press any button and when I pressed a it immediately went to the home menu not home menu hax btw

Last edited by susanoomon,

Uncee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a quick question, how do I go about mset on the new rxTools? The install guide mentions a file that doesn't exist in the download.

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had injected GBA games working yesterday, and after I installed CakesFW, I get the black screen with "An error occured" (Of course I'm opening it in rxMode not using cakesFW)What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been