Not open for further replies.

docpaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No delete that firmware.bin and regenerate the firm files with the py script make sure all 3 bin files add upto 3.40MB then place the firm folder in the root rxtools folder then delete the data folder under the rxtools root folder and try again @wurstpistole is wrong ignore him

Interestingly, I've run the python script under OS X at least 4 times, and each time it comes back with a 3.60MB size... 3,568,640 bytes to be exact.

Do you have a SHA1 on your file?

Thanks.

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently AGB firm is broken on the 12.05 nightly.

can anyone give me a rxtools that works with NEW3DS USA

please!

Xnoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a problem with my fresh downgraded n3DS EUR. I follow the tuto, and i have a black screen when launching rxtools via homebrew launcher. any idea ?
I have emunand, last version
9.2 Europe

I put all the correct files on my SD... I don't understand
Thanks !

saymonlindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So apparently AGB firm is broken on the 12.05 nightly.

can anyone give me a rxtools that works with NEW3DS USA

please!

man i fallow this tuto http://raregamesbr1.blogspot.com.br/2015/10/tutorial-como-instalar-rxtools-cfw-no.html
it's in portuguese, but i made all he's said and in the end dont worked.
the message appears saying that rxtools was succeful instaled, but after that dont leave the black screen, and when i will start again rxtools in browserhax or menuhax, only shows the black screen
i make the procces 3 times, and always shows rxtools installed succeful, but after that the black screen rule

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man i fallow this tuto http://raregamesbr1.blogspot.com.br/2015/10/tutorial-como-instalar-rxtools-cfw-no.html
it's in portuguese, but i made all he's said and in the end dont worked.
the message appears saying that rxtools was succeful instaled, but after that dont leave the black screen, and when i will start again rxtools in browserhax or menuhax, only shows the black screen
i make the procces 3 times, and always shows rxtools installed succeful, but after that the black screen rule
Do you have firmware.bin.

(google it)

You need firmware.bin for NEW3DS.

saymonlindo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you have firmware.bin.

(google it)

You need firmware.bin for NEW3DS.

u say the firmwere.bin reinand?
i have one here, but i dont know if it's the new, the tuto that i posted is for new and this fila i got in this tuto, however in theory the reinand's firmwere is for new

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u say the firmwere.bin reinand?
i have one here, but i dont know if it's the new, the tuto that i posted is for new and this fila i got in this tuto, however in theory the reinand's firmwere is for new
Incorrect. To run RXTOOLS you need firmware.bin. You need it. You cannot run rxtools on new 3ds without it.

PM

Akshuls

Comic sans
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys is there a way to launch Rxtools without internet? I want to find a way to play my games without some form of internet.
Yes! There is. Have Menuhax installed and setup to boot Homebrew Launcher, Put your SD card inside your computer and rename the rxtool.3dsx to boot.3dsx OR you can use MultiBoot manager (forgot the exact name)
here is the link for Rxtool.3dsx
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydvv3aa3mk1kuy7/rxtools.3dsx[/spoilers]

heythere115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

heythere115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Akshuls

Comic sans
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
One more question, is it necessary and useful to have more than 1 entry point to homebrew manager? I know some are better than others (like Ironhax being more reliable than browserhax)

Yes! I have a few ways i have Menuhax, Ocarina of Time(cia), Browserhax, and Homebrew Launcher. It's always a good idea to have multi entry ways.

docpaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any explanation for the (new) issue some of the downgraders have, that booting rxTools EmuNAND reboots the whole 3DS instead of going into EmuNAND?
That makes it a bit annoying to use MenuHax with CtrBootManager as you have to skip the MenuHax during reboot. Some users in my tutorial report it works just fine with autoboot as it's supposed to and others have the device rebooting and need to hold MenuHax override button or else rxTools will just crash. Not that big of an issue but it's weird.

Akshuls

Comic sans
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really sorry to bug you too much but I have one more question! Is there any negative affects of using EmuNAND to play cia instead of sysNAND?

You would want to play your cia's to EmuNAND, you shouldn't really touch your sysNAND. im still kind of new to this aswell but i have everything setup on my EmuNAND and not my sysnand. I have Rxtool and ctrbootmanager setup. As soon as i click Rxtool on ctrbootmanager, it boots to my emunand automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1