fitz420

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the latest nightly is newer than the 12-05 build. Does anyone know if you can run a ds cart again from emunand on this latest version?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a problem with my o3DS (updated from 8.1 to 9.0) and its getting me on my nerves. I tried the latest nightly build and Emunand 10.3. It boots 1 in 10 times... and when Emunand boots successfully it ends with an error like: "SD Card removed, please turn off your system" OR "An error occured, please turn off your system"

I thought.. yeah.. this must be the nightly version, so I removed the rxTools folder from my 16GB San Disk SD Card and tried a stable version "2.6" but there is the same error everytime, boots 1 in 10 times with errors...

This is not much fun if you only want to play games. Can anybody help me?

I have this same issue. Any possible help?

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this same issue. Any possible help?
I formatted my SD Card and tried launching Gateway, its the same error, when I try to update my emunand everytime. So I think my SD Card is corrupt.

Its an: SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC I 30MB/s* SD Card, I'll buy another one tomorrow.

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
I formatted my SD Card and tried launching Gateway, its the same error, when I try to update my emunand everytime. So I think my SD Card is corrupt.

Its an: SanDisk Ultra 16GB SDHC I 30MB/s* SD Card, I'll buy another one tomorrow.
I got a feeling it's your sd card as well

Reactions: peteruk

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know where I can find the msetdg.exe fie to downgrade my MSET? I can't find it anywhere, it's not even in the rxTools "Tools" folder. How would I downgrade my MSET on 9.2.0-20U on O3DS?

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does rxTools work on New 3DS'es? I know that it says that it does not support them on the main thread but i just wanted to make sure.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does rxTools work on New 3DS'es? I know that it says that it does not support them on the main thread but i just wanted to make sure.
Yes rxTools supports N3DS on 9.2 with emuNand up to 9.5. Only some features are missing on the N3DS version.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: jscjml

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes rxTools supports N3DS on 9.2 with emuNand up to 9.5. Only some features are missing on the N3DS version.

Wow, the main thread is pretty misleading then. But i suppose Roxas75 doesnt actively work on it anymore so its only natural its like that.

Mind me asking what features are missing on New 3DSes compared to the Old 3DS?
edit: Oh sorry, i dug around the link @tivu100 gave and found out.

"Missing features on n3ds:
-DevMode
-AGB and TWL patches
-Initial configuration
-Regionfree patch"

Last edited by jscjml,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the main thread is pretty misleading then. But i suppose Roxas75 doesnt actively work on it anymore so its only natural its like that.

Mind me asking what features are missing on New 3DSes compared to the Old 3DS?
I was away for while form this thread, what i heard is that FBI injection, DS flash cart support in EMUNAND missing

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my installation of rxTools up and running. Everything's perfect, except that somehow the FBI CIA I installed with Past on my sysNAND isn't appearing on my emuNAND. Now I don't know how to get any way of installing CIAs on my emuNAND. If I could only reach the HBL from within the emuNAND I would be able t use the FBI .3dsx to install itself as a CIA, but, alas, I'm using the boot.3dsx for CtrBootManager and boothbl.3dsx for the HBL. I can't switch the files on the fly, since removing the SD card causes the 3DS to crash...

Any idea on how I could solve this issue?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my installation of rxTools up and running. Everything's perfect, except that somehow the FBI CIA I installed with Past on my sysNAND isn't appearing on my emuNAND. Now I don't know how to get any way of installing CIAs on my emuNAND. If I could only reach the HBL from within the emuNAND I would be able t use the FBI .3dsx to install itself as a CIA, but, alas, I'm using the boot.3dsx for CtrBootManager and boothbl.3dsx for the HBL. I can't switch the files on the fly, since removing the SD card causes the 3DS to crash...

Any idea on how I could solve this issue?
Before you create/format EMUNAND (back up the content of the SD card to PC. After the EMUNAND is created, copy the the back up content onto the SD. That way, you have FBI on your EMUNAND.

You can also try browserhax on EMUNADN, but browserhax is very unreliable on EMUNAND

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you create/format EMUNAND (back up the content of the SD card to PC. After the EMUNAND is created, copy the the back up content onto the SD. That way, you have FBI on your EMUNAND.

You can also try browserhax on EMUNADN, but browserhax is very unreliable on EMUNAND

I don't understand what you're saying. Should I go through the process all over again?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand what you're saying. Should I go through the process all over again?
Try install browserhax on EMUNAND -> Boot Browserhax -> HBL -> FBI.3dsx -> Install FBI.CIA

If that does not work, then I am afraid you have to go back to the Create EMUNAND step.

Before you create EMUNADN, back up (copy all the files and folders on the SD card to your PC). After the EMUNAND is created, copy back the files and folders form PC to the SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1