Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone happen to know if there is something similar to NTR3.0 Language Emulation on rxTools?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slightly off topic; does Pasta disable firmlaunch, or is it the same as rxTools devmode and reiNAND?

If it's a language error (ala Majora's Mask), you can use NTR3's language plugin to force Japanese and it should work. If it doesn't, it's unlikely to be a language error.
You have to specifically enable firmlaunch for pasta.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Is MSET booting on N3DS still broken? I've just built it from source after a 2 week vacation, and I get the familiar "An error has occurred" message.
I've had to revert to one of the earliest N3DS builds to get it working.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ehm. Where do I get this NTR3 Language Plugin?
Does anyone happen to know if there is something similar to NTR3.0 Language Emulation on rxTools?
Plugin URL: http://44670.org/index.php/archives/113/
Download the zip. The plugin only acts to which title you've specified to. You would need 3dsdb.com to get some title ids.
So if you want it to emulate <ThisTitleId> to JPN locale, you would have to create a plugin folder, and within it a <ThisTitleId> folder, and inside it copy the langemu_jp.plg.
You would have to get NTR 3.0 beta from 44670 weibo and unzip the files, ntr.bin to be in your sd root.
And you get your BootNTR and other ntr stuffs to load it. For BootNTR, i suggest you to wait for a minute or more in the corresponding NAND, before tap on the BootNtr icon.
BTW, please not double post. Auto-merge feature of this forum sometimes just fails.

Also the plugin is already disassembled somewhere, and ida database provided, however no one would like to take a step further. (It is 'others' work.. for them)

@duke_srg @AlbertoSONIC @motezazer I've finally get rxTools 3.0b (git) to work for me. The build is done by @soarqin, hash as c2a7565. Mine is still 4.1.0-8J JPN sysNAND.
I've noticed something amusing with the build. Now i can open the manuals of JPN titles. However if i do so, all those out-of-region titles would disappear, and after reboot they came back. Of course if i open no manual, they would still be there. So switch back to my old 2.6.
So there should be a region lock somewhere related to the manuals..

Last edited by Syphurith,
Reactions: chronoss

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, and I'm not sure why you'd need there to be.

Simply visit the language plugin thread here, then head on over to the NTR3 thread here. Grab both the launcher and setup pack and you're good to go. @Syphurith has provided comprehensive setup instructions above.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
A bit off topic or not related at all, but do legit cias installed with eShop in rxmode work the same way as normal eShop installations on a non hacked 3ds? I use rxmode for legit programs on eShop because i use sysnand 9.2.0-20E and i want to use eShop and to do that i need to use freemultipatcher to use eShop. And where are the eShop European servers located? It feels a bit slow for some reason im not sure if thats got to do with my location (Australia), or thats how it normally is

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Yes, there is. In my builds you'll find a QR Code to scan using the 3DS camera from the home menu (press L+R when you're in the home menu and tap the QR code icon).
I haven't tested this personally, but it should install the NVRAM without a flashcard.

EDIT: make sure you copied the mset folder before scanning the QR code.
It requirt an internet connection first time ?

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, there is. In my builds you'll find a QR Code to scan using the 3DS camera from the home menu (press L+R when you're in the home menu and tap the QR code icon).
I haven't tested this personally, but it should install the NVRAM without a flashcard.

EDIT: make sure you copied the mset folder before scanning the QR code.

I get sofware error, maybe because I am on firmware version 7.1.0 I tried to do an mset downgrade but the msetdg.py doesn't generate me the file after I select my region. the cdn_firm.py works fine tho.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I get sofware error, maybe because I am on firmware version 7.1.0 I tried to do an mset downgrade but the msetdg.py doesn't generate me the file after I select my region. the cdn_firm.py works fine tho.
Use msetdg.bat/msetdg-gui.sh on lavanoid's GitHub :)

Reactions: Margen67

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I loaded rxtools beta 8 and updated smash bros using eshop and it just gives me black screen, soft brick, but before updated it worked perfectly. any way around it/any fixes? (Sysnand 9.2.0-20E No Emunand)

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry i said i had 9.2.0-20E and no emunand setup any way to get it working without emunand? Any way to spoof firmware version for smash bros? Will using 3ds to cia creator and firmware spoof work? do i have to setup an emunand to play? thanks

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now I'm really confused. I'm running on an O3DS XL. This is just crashing. I'd assumed it was a cryptofix error, but am I wrong about that?
Freeze, crash, black screen with something written in white or hanging on 3DS gameboot screen ?
Slightly off topic; does Pasta disable firmlaunch, or is it the same as rxTools devmode and reiNAND?
pastaCFWb7 default config : autoboot --> firmlaunch enabled, autoboot + "R" --> firmlaunch disabled, you can also disable/enable firmlaunch into "Options" on the menu.

Reactions: Zidapi

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
How can i play games with higher than 9.2 requirement on 9.2.0-20E? Smash Bros European with update 1.1.0 Does not launch it soft bricks. Any way to get it working without an emunand?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How can i play games with higher than 9.2 requirement on 9.2.0-20E? Smash Bros European with update 1.1.0 Does not launch it soft bricks. Any way to get it working without an emunand?
pasta + firmlaunch or rxMode or even the lastest cakes then use free multi patcher to go to the e-shop to fix the update crypto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...