Status
Not open for further replies.

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
dang !!
for me they are useles dump, then and not safe .....

if someone have only those dump and mess up sysnand, then even hardmod flash will not help them ...

happy to know that now, i will advoid using nand dump feature ... and use GW or hardmod to dump then

Last edited by Spzjulien,

Crumb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SD just passed away, Ctrclient doesn't want to install devmenu, nor does installing it on Health&safety work, just opens and hangs.
Great.
4.5 o3ds

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Using ctrclient is a matter of patience and little experience. yesterday I installed it on the 3DS of my daughter in 10 minutes (both on emunand and on sysnand).

The problem usually is in the router.

Reactions: Syphurith

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
SD just passed away, Ctrclient doesn't want to install devmenu, nor does installing it on Health&safety work, just opens and hangs.
Great.
4.5 o3ds
It should be the network problems. So make sure your wireless signal is strong enough.
Note: it would desires more stable wireless than your laptops.
When there is any other wireless acess point, it gets confused and affected.
So i experienced a long time for the f**king unstable one provided by my laptop
tried for almost total afternoon plus night, and finally get it working when 2'clock.
Hope yours is better. That has considered no conditions of that, if have to just get "ping xxxx -t" to do continously.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Check your ip in sysnand, than launch the cfw with wireless on and don't do anything (included pinging or running ctrclient) until the internet blu label is activated.

At this point run the ctrclient and it should work.

Usually the IP doesen't change in two close accesses to the router. You can monitor the IP with Wireless Network Watcher, but it has some latency on showing your IP and the system is very unstable, the more you wait the more is likely the sistem crashes.

Don't run anything, the loaded code will likely overwrite the srv code and make the 3DS freeze.

If the internet connection doesn't activated, the CFW crashed (you can check looking at the banner of the selected title not moving anymore). Try again.

This way it works for my with a very high success rate (if and only if your router is not blocking the coommunication).

Anyway, this is offtopic and already reported several times on other threads.

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
HI im finish mi Mod-GUi (Top screen) and this its the link for launcher and pack themes,thanks to nastys and crussard for yours two themes

Link launcher:

http://jheberg.net/captcha/rxtool-cakehax-modgui-2/

Link Themes Pack:

http://jheberg.net/captcha/rxtool-cakehax-modgui-themes-pack-1/

Theme Previews :

theme1.gif

theme2.gif

theme3.gif

theme4.gif

Last edited by SilverfalconLP,

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Great.
4.5 o3ds

NOPE.

I had the same problem forever and ther is one and only fix:

FORMAT THE SYSTEM AND THEN REPEAT STEPS.

You should be able to install devMenu without any problem, idk what causes it to no install if you don't format first.

herocis23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is the MSET broken? When I try to launch rxTools via the DS Profile it doesent work and it gives me a error and reboot. But when I lauch it using the browser it works like a charm.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is the MSET broken? When I try to launch rxTools via the DS Profile it doesent work and it gives me a error and reboot. But when I lauch it using the browser it works like a charm.

What is your firmware and your rxTools version? It works fine on both 4.2 and 9.0 for me.

herocis23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is your firmware and your rxTools version? It works fine on both 4.2 and 9.0 for me.
4.5 o3ds with the newest version on github. The 2.6 version worked normally, but this one doesnt. Even when im using compiled versions uploaded here, it still doesnt work. I already tried reinstalling using my DS Flashcard. Didnt work too.

b1l1s

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
4.5 o3ds with the newest version on github. The 2.6 version worked normally, but this one doesnt. Even when im using compiled versions uploaded here, it still doesnt work. I already tried reinstalling using my DS Flashcard. Didnt work too.

You're probably using the old rxInstaller. Use the one provided by @Apache Thunder instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm