Country
Last edited by sion_zaphod,

nyandog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
hey guys plzzzzz help when i load rxTools via Internet Browser then launch rxmode i go to seetings to update the system in rxtools but it just says "An error has occured updating the system failed 3ds will reset" plzz tell me what i do???

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Boot into your emunand, put your 3ds in sleep mode in the menu, let it download the update by itself and come back later.

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlbertoSONIC Should rxTools w/ Pasta be moved to a new thread, so that you could update the OP if needed? It seem that people are asking the same questions about issues that have already been answered many times. Or maybe we should try asking roxas to donate his gbatemp account to you :lol:

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@AlbertoSONIC Should rxTools w/ Pasta be moved to a new thread, so that you could update the OP if needed? It seem that people are asking the same questions about issues when they have already answered many times. Or maybe we should try asking roxas to donate his gbatemp account to you :lol:

I don't really want to move but yes it could be easier for some people, it's a good idea ^^
Perhaps for 3.0 release ?

Reactions: tranxuanthang

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlbertoSONIC Should rxTools w/ Pasta be moved to a new thread, so that you could update the OP if needed? It seem that people are asking the same questions about issues that have already been answered many times. Or maybe we should try asking roxas to donate his gbatemp account to you :lol:

Nevermind, I just noticed that you have access to edit the OP

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks man that sorted it. Quick question though. Will the exploit have to be reinstalled every time after I play DSiWare or DS game cards? Any way to make this permanent and still play DSI/DS games? Heard it was possible on N3DS but wondering if it is on O3DS.
Yes you right. It's not for o3ds in my knowledge, you have to wait for dsi support in emunand like that it does not uninstall the exploit in sysnand.
People always ask the same questions no matter what the first post says. Joys of the internet.
̷+̷1̷
+ 1000

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When Smealum releases Ninjhax 2.0, he'll probably disable its ability to load CFW and make the old hack unavailable for downloading. As of right now, the only way to create a New 3DS emunand is to use Gateway launcher w/ a cubic/zelda exploit(correct me if I'm wrong). Cubic Ninja only allows 1 exploit to be saved at a time, so switching between Ninjhax or Gateway cubic ninja exploit means deleting 1 or the other. What does this mean for New 3DS users and rxTools-ninjhax in the future? Will the developers consider integrating an emunand creator/formater into rxTools later down the road?

And yes, I am aware that we can dump the current Ninjhax save exploit w/ gateway launcher and restore it with a save dongle. Downgrading MSET and running the rop, or running the browser exploit are the other options.

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Do a system format and you'll be able to send DevMenu through the network.

Maybe it's a computer problem, so he should try it in another computer too. Also, the H&S problem happens when you use a previously downgraded NAND. If he uses his pre-downgrade NAND backup as emuNAND, he will be able to inject H&S succesfully.

PD: Wena compatriota!

ClintYip_92122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
When I try installing FBI to SYSNAND over the H&S app, then rebooting the 3DS properly, I can't seem to open FBI from the H&S app icon, it just gives me an error saying I need to redownload the app properly via eshop.

How to go about fixing this?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
When I try installing FBI to SYSNAND over the H&S app, then rebooting the 3DS properly, I can't seem to open FBI from the H&S app icon, it just gives me an error saying I need to redownload the app properly via eshop.

How to go about fixing this?
It won't work in regular sysnand. You need to run sysnand rxMode or devmove under advanced tab

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@nop90 @AlbertoSONIC @DarkMatterCore Some notes about Decrypted NATIVE_FIRM.
Tried to manually splitted the file according to ctrtool output and get those loaded with the offsets provided.
Much of the code have been seen in some libraries, such as the Official SDK, and it is developed with ARMCC not GCC.
You would have to get a corresponding version one to generate the FLIRT signatures for IDA.
(I don't know any easy to practise way to debug this kind of binary. So no dynamic analysis.)
(If you already know, i'm so late. If you don't know what does this mean, well just ignore, thanks.)
I would have made some mistakes, and this could be quite out-of-date. Not directly related to N3DS (Crypto layer + - known from 3dbrew).

ClintYip_92122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
It won't work in regular sysnand. You need to run sysnand rxMode or devmove under advanced tab

Is there any way to get Ninjax working without a Cubic Ninja Cartridge and Gateway on 9.2 without downgrading? I was gonna install CN as a CIA to sysnand and then run ninjax that way to install Pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU