Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClintYip_92122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You *should* be able to just install a CN cia and run it from there. Not tested though...

I can run CN via SYSNAND ONLY if I boot up SYSNAND with rxMode. Otherwise, if I'm on default SYSNAND I can't run the CN app that I installed (gives the same message as H&S app on SYSNAND without rxMode)

I've tried installing Pasta running SYSNAND with rxMode on, but that fails and just spits me an error message and my 3DS restarts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can run CN via SYSNAND ONLY if I boot up SYSNAND with rxMode. Otherwise, if I'm on default SYSNAND I can't run the CN app that I installed (gives the same message as H&S app on SYSNAND without rxMode)

I've tried installing Pasta running SYSNAND with rxMode on, but that fails and just spits me an error message and my 3DS restarts
Oh ok. My question is, why pasta?

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
Hoping in the release that supports n3ds you can also have a entry point with Zelda cart. I can't find a ninja cart anywhere as they were taken off the shelf here is AUS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping in the release that supports n3ds you can also have a entry point with Zelda cart. I can't find a ninja cart anywhere as they were taken off the shelf here is AUS
From what I've heard, it should be possible to port Ninjhax/RegionFOUR from OOT. If nobody here wants to take on the challenge, I could try.

Edit: Would this be something people want? No promises, but I'll attempt.

Reactions: hashcheck1

Sam_SpadeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys, I´ve been working a bit on a new theme. Please look the first initial design and tell me what you think.

Prueba 1.jpg

Cheers!

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
Noob questions: how do i remove games installed through cia with fbi or something
Can i play nes games like super mario bros with rxtools

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob questions: how do i remove an installed cia with fbi or something
Can i play nes games like super mario bros with rxtools
To remove a cia, just use data management in system settings while in rxmode. For the nes games, use an emulator for ninjhax or in cia. Can't thinl of one off the top of my head though...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, would it be cool if I made a theme thread for rxTools? Just to declutter this thread a bit?

EDIT: You know what? Screw it. Mods can delete it if needed.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
@AlbertoSONIC Should rxTools w/ Pasta be moved to a new thread, so that you could update the OP if needed? It seem that people are asking the same questions about issues that have already been answered many times. Or maybe we should try asking roxas to donate his gbatemp account to you :lol:
Nope, not needed. We ready have edit access of the first post ;)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you installed and run mset/ DS profile successfully on Sysnand 9.2? How did you do that? I've installed everything but when accessing DS Profile, it's forced me to restart the console.
Downgrade mset to 4.5 and use the code.bin linked a few pages back. Can't find the link right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY