Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, could somebody please test this build of rxtools, I added 2 patches for arm11, one to allow out of region modules, and one to patch nim(could be usefull after n3ds support got added),but I 'm not able to test the cardrige support by myself, because I dont own a out of region module.

Attachments

• rxTools_fmp.rar
    88.3 KB · Views: 128

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi, could somebody please test this build of rxtools, I added 2 patches for arm11, one to allow out of region modules, and one to patch nim(could be usefull after n3ds support got added),but I 'm not able to test the cardrige support by myself, because I dont own a out of region module.
I always wanted your patches to get implemented! Thanks a lot! Hope this works but I can't test it cause I only have new 3ds :sad:

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
plz can somone help me fix the update error after i update in emunand (rxTools) it just restarts and dont work!

I have another solution for you if you want, download the 9.8 update as .cia with 3DNUS 1.9 like this :

485593Sanstitre1.jpg

Copy the update folder to your SDcard, launch rxTools in emunand and install all cias in the folder with devMenu or BigBluMenu by pressing L+R+A and reboot !

Last edited by pakrett,

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France

I tested on my 9.6 JPN emunand, the eshop and my EU retail cartdriges work fine. :)

nyandog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have another solution for you if you want, download the 9.8 update as .cia with 3DNUS 1.9 like this :

485593Sanstitre1.jpg

Copy the update folder to your SDcard, launch rxTools in emunand and install all cias in the folder with devMenu or BigBluMenu by pressing L+R+A and reboot !

well look like i takes tooooooo loooong to complete downloading.....
How much it takes? 1hour or more? plz tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Blue waffles should be round!