Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Firstly thx Roxas for your awesome toolkit ! Then my question : Is it possible to launch the palantine cfw on a 6.1 sysnand ? With a internet brower v1.7498 and the downgraded MSET of your future release of rxtools : Can I install the profile hack through the browser and launch the laucher.dat to load a 4.5 emunand cfw ? Yes, this is weird ^^

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly thx Roxas for your awesome toolkit ! Then my question : Is it possible to launch the palantine cfw on a 6.1 sysnand ? With a internet brower v1.7498 and the downgraded MSET of your future release of rxtools : Can I install the profile hack through the browser and launch the laucher.dat to load a 4.5 emunand cfw ? Yes, this is weird ^^
No, no aaand, no.

Not without considerable work done to modify yellows8's leaked CFW, and let's face it if someone could (or were willing) to do so it'd have been done months and months ago.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok I did not have all the information to deduce it myself thank you !
Both CFWs would require work to be done to make it compatible with a downgraded MSET.

MSET is just a point of entry. Most of what happens behind the scenes once you tap the DS Profile button is different.

Gateway may very well incorporate a downgraded MSET as another point of entry in the future. But the other CFW is unlikely to be adapted I'm afraid.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just tried rxTools with my 9.2E old3DS XL.
I'm now downloading Pokemon Shuffle from eShop using the 9.6 Emunand. I'm gonna download Pokemon OR update...
Great work really. ;)

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wow, that's quite a shame. I just now found out about this, but I guess I'm out of luck since my 3DS is on version 9.5.0-22... curse you, eShop titles! You made me update and miss out on this :ohnoes:

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's quite a shame. I just now found out about this, but I guess I'm out of luck since my 3DS is on version 9.5.0-22... curse you, eShop titles! You made me update and miss out on this :ohnoes:

^implies there wasnt sufficient warning not to system update. When in doubt, dont update until its been proven safe to do so. There was a huge number of warnings not to update past 9.2...

rfg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any chance of bumping up the priority for have it working on the N3DS? I don't want to use any hack on my new 3DS but still have the option to install homebrews

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im confused as to how this works. Do you simply put the right files on the SD and then you can update EmuNAND?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of bumping up the priority for have it working on the N3DS? I don't want to use any hack on my new 3DS but still have the option to install homebrews
What are you even talking about? rxtools has nothing to do with installing homebrews.

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im confused as to how this works. Do you simply put the right files on the SD and then you can update EmuNAND?

Yes, but be carefull when launching Rxmode, go check your system settings to see if you're on RX-E x.x.x-x then don't leave sytem settings and update (RX-E mean you're on emunand) if you're on RX-S don't update.

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, but be carefull when launching Rxmode, go check your system settings to see if you're on RX-E x.x.x-x then don't leave sytem settings and update (RX-E mean you're on emunand) if you're on RX-S don't update.

How do you launch RXmode though? I figured it was just going emuNAND (via browser gateway exploit) then go to system settings, and update?

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With all the stuff on your SD, launch browser exploit it will redirect you on Rxtools menu.
On that menu there's a 'launch Rxmode", use it.

The 3DS will go back to home menu, and then go check in setting to see if your on RX-E version.
If RX-E appear in front of version number don't leave setting and update your emunand.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hey, Roxas75 , do you have any news about your progress and/or a possible RxTools update ETA ? (if it's not asking too much ^^)

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So i spend a message to say that i'm working on some underground things of rxTools, to the low level code.
Actually i increased th stability of ctrdecryptor and some other subroutines.
Also, mset downgrading seems to be stable, and i'm looking for a way to install the exploit directly from rxTool, without the need of a ds flashcard.
I also added the much desired function to shutdown the system.
Then, i deleted the "write block" on both emunand and sysnand, allowing people to make all the edits they want (the code to write on sysnand was completely missing, and i had to write it on my own.
I'm also thinking to make rxMode boot in the first place, and you'll be able to open rxTools menu by holding L.

So, i think the next release will be really good :)

He works on it. Be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn