Status
Not open for further replies.

chil69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you have any update nag? was your console downgraded?

im pretty sure the update nag is normal on any system since we're on a low sysnand.....i had the nag before doing all of these today..just ignore the update nag on your SYSNAND 4.X and you can safely update your EMUNAND with rxtool (again do it in RX-E NOT RX-S)and yes i downgraded using the gateway launcher i was on 8.1 when i bought my 3DS 2 weeks ago

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
im pretty sure the update nag is normal on any system since we're on a low sysnand.....i had the nag before doing all of these today..just ignore the update nag on your SYSNAND 4.X and you can safely update your EMUNAND with rxtools....(again do it in RX-E not RX-S)

ok I will do that, updating right now..... but answear me? your console was downgraded right?
I ask that cause you are 4.2.X-XU

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i applied an kernel exploit ho i found and added to the rxmode and now i can install cia without gateway in 9.6 rxmode emunand:D

its alpha version after restart the screen freeze in black

Not a smart idea to drawn attention to yourself if you're lying don't cry when it blows up in your face these are huge claims that can have negative impacts on the scene.

Katlanie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there's a new exploit, use a new thread. If you don't intend to share, don't talk about it.
don't feed the troll and let's talk about RxTools progress only please.
Thank you.

Glad a mod could intervene as quick as you did. I only see bad things happening from that single post. We don't need rxtools to be derailed like that. Roxas gives full updates often and actually allows 3ds users to make full use of 9.6 emunand as well as other tools.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
If I load system settings in EmuNAND It prefixes my firmware version with RX-E so it seems to be working. However, if I close system settings it forces me back to system NAND. I assume this is a known issue.
Alos, mine doesn't prefix firmware version with RX-S in system NAND, should it?

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If I load system settings in EmuNAND It prefixes my firmware version with RX-E so it seems to be working. However, if I close system settings it forces me back to system NAND. I assume this is a known issue.
Alos, mine doesn't prefix firmware version with RX-S in system NAND, should it?

it's normal to get booted back into sysNAND when exiting settings.
And no it shouldn't, it will only say RX-S if you launched rxTool & it boots into sysnand (instead of emunand)

Reactions: tekwarfare

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
it's normal to get booted back into sysNAND when exiting settings.
And no it shouldn't, it will only say RX-S if you launched rxTool & it boots into sysnand (instead of emunand)

So how do you know you're safely in EmuNAND? I'm on 7.2 ATM so I can't install themes; all I can do is move the icons around in EmuNAND so I can tell the difference. I still feel paranoid when it comes to updating though.

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
So how do you know you're safely in EmuNAND? I'm on 7.2 ATM so I can't install themes; all I can do is move the icons around in EmuNAND so I can tell the difference. I still feel paranoid when it comes to updating though.

when you launch rxTool and it boots into emunand it will say RX-E

Reactions: tekwarfare

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Genius. I will do this, thanks.

if you will always use emunand for everything you can create some folders with the following text in SYSNAND and have no folder in EMUNAND

the folder names will be

I
M

T
H
E

S
Y
S
N
A
N
D

D
O
N
T

U
P
D
A
T
E

M
E

remember that the folder only shows the first character so write your message in this way and done, then take zoom to the minimum so you can read the entire folder phrase

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would like to know if there is a possibility to manage the themes instaled on emuNAND, and install new ones with the new update.
You should have no trouble purchasing, downloading, or installing themes in rxMode providing you've updated your emuNAND to the latest version.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You should have no trouble purchasing, downloading, or installing themes in rxMode providing you've updated your emuNAND to the latest version.

Yeah, I have plenty of themes allready purchased (Love the Pokémon Friends one) but I would like to have custom themes too, like one using my profile picture Top LEL Kuroneko haha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica