Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to run RxTools on citra? Thanks because i have some games i want to test on citra but my 3ds broke and i dont know which xorpad is which when i converted my cart dumps to cia

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol yeah, i didnt think so as well i have some converted cias i just wanted to see the progress if it did it already

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol yeah, i didnt think so as well i have some converted cias i just wanted to see the progress if it did it already

Are you planning on getting a older small 3ds or a new one? If I were you just save up for the new ones as it is much worth it. Now you can actually play in 3d with these.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yes. Since it is now bearable I don't get cross-eyed as fast. At least with 3D on now I forget about the low quality image after seeing my sons vita.
The 3D in the 3DS gives me one fat headache with a nausea chaser.

The movie theater 3D doesn't bother me at all nor does the iZ3D monitor.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
People actually play in 3D? LOL
The problem with 3D for me isn't that I lost the image very often (not very often actually), but after a while of playing with the 3D, I start to stop noticing the effect, it gets to the point where turning off the 3D doesn't make much of a difference to me.
I get more impressive 3D effects on the home menu!

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with 3D for me isn't that I lost the image very often (not very often actually), but after a while of playing with the 3D, I start to stop noticing the effect, it gets to the point where turning off the 3D doesn't make much of a difference to me.
I get more impressive 3D effects on the home menu!
Then you have poor ol' Johnny Depp who can't even enjoy his own movie in 3D. He's 3D Blind.

nastys

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Make sure you look at the center of the screen, disable power saving and set a good brightness level. If you still get headache, then use a lower 3D level.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Then you have poor ol' Johnny Depp who can't even enjoy his own movie in 3D. He's 3D Blind.
It's not that I don't see the effect at all, It loses its impressive appeal after half an hour.
What I found funny was after playing a DS game for a couple of days on my DSi, I turned on my 3DS and it felt like the first time booting it up when I saw its screen for the first time in my life.

Reactions: nastys

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you look at the center of the screen, disable power saving and set a good brightness level. If you still get headache, then use a lower 3D level.
The big issue for me is I get nauseous trying to play in 3D and I have ticks in my hands so they don't stay still and I frequently see double on the screen. Besides, the 3D effect drains the battery real quick.

I have tired the N3DS and the eye tracker does help but I still prefer the polarized passive glasses 3D. It works the best for me.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

On the old models it gave me a headache just having it flipped on. The 3D on those are unbearable now.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing is that when I first played the 3DS XS in 3D I had no issues. Then one day I couldn't bear the 3D effect any more.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even if it's set low?
Unless I set the slider to at least 1/4-1/3 I wouldn't see it in 3D. The 3D in the N3DS is way more bearable but I still get nauseous on occasion yet I could watch a 2+ hour movie in 3D with no issues simply because I was wearing passive 3D glasses. The glasses make all the difference. Although I can't tolerate the active shutter glasses as I frequently see the shutter action. I know it's supposed to be too fast to see but I see it.

Arcanuskun

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Unless I set the slider to at least 1/4-1/3 I wouldn't see it in 3D. The 3D in the N3DS is way more bearable but I still get nauseous on occasion yet I could watch a 2+ hour movie in 3D with no issues simply because I was wearing passive 3D glasses. The glasses make all the difference. Although I can't tolerate the active shutter glasses as I frequently see the shutter action. I know it's supposed to be too fast to see but I see it.
some people see things even if it is too fast. you are that "some people." Amazing.
back on topic, when can we see the not alpha (or beta) rxTools 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball