Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having a problem launching this

So I installed bootntr but every time I try to launch it I get "unknown fw. freeing memory." then some numbers scroll upwards to 63 and it just hangs there

any ideas?

cell9

vwf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania

So I installed bootntr but every time I try to launch it I get "unknown fw. freeing memory." then some numbers scroll upwards to 63 and it just hangs there

any ideas?

cell9

I had absolutely same thing, just try some more times.

And i also have a question. Does anyone know, how to delete gateway and install ntr cfw?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had absolutely same thing, just try some more times.

And i also have a question. Does anyone know, how to delete gateway and install ntr cfw?
I assume you're talking about deleting Gateway's CN save? Hold L+R+X+Y at the main menu (after pressing start at the title screen).

Unless you're talking about deleting Gateway's emuNAND, in which case you don't need to. NTR2 doesn't use emuNAND.

any ideas?

cell9
Are you talking about NTR 1 or 2? You were enquiring about 1.0 earlier, but it sounds like you're attempting to launch NTR2 now.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume you're talking about deleting Gateway's CN save? Hold L+R+X+Y at the main menu (after pressing start at the title screen).

Unless you're talking about deleting Gateway's emuNAND, in which case you don't need to. NTR2 doesn't use emuNAND.

Are you talking about NTR 1 or 2? You were enquiring about 1.0 earlier, but it sounds like you're attempting to launch NTR2 now.

That's right, i have both an O3DS and an N3DS

trying to launch ntr 2 on my N3DS now and that's where the problem is

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I run gateway from the DS exploit, and now i have the cubic ninja free.
I installed NTR, run Gateway in classic mode, and tried to boot NTR but it says "Freeing memory" for ever. I'm trying to use the language emulation plugin to play codename steam in english(it's on japanese even though the game is US). I Have a new 3ds 9.1J

I saw that it's only for legit, but i just said that if you guys wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1