Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hm asking again, bit seeing prices rising for a jp cubic ninja card.... will another exploit be used in future.. like oot or maybe skater?
i dont want to buy a sky 3ds to trigger region free :(
thats annoying :( and against the principle of using ntr ...
Answering again, not at this stage. Nothing has changed.

cell9 has addressed this multiple times; porting to another exploit is not a simple process and will require a lot of work. IMO NTR2 is pretty much built around cubic ninja, unlike KARL which can be ported to any entry point.

I can't use it on a old 3DSXL ?
Again, not at this stage. For the same reasons as above; difficult, time consuming, not really necessary and therefor a low priority.

It's on the todo list, but since NTR1 works just fine for old3DSes it isn't a high priority.

AdventMajora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know some people have mentioned it throughout the thread, but what's the deal with Majora's Mask 3D? Does anyone know why it isn't compatible? Is there anything that can be done to fix it? Or is it completely utterly not able to be launched correctly?

Reactions: Margen67

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know some people have mentioned it throughout the thread, but what's the deal with Majora's Mask 3D? Does anyone know why it isn't compatible? Is there anything that can be done to fix it? Or is it completely utterly not able to be launched correctly?

From what I gather, it can't find a file it needs. Additionally, I believe smea mentioned that it would have worked if it wasnt for one line of code (or maybe this only pertained to regionfree)

JasonMoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
It provides spoofing to enable newer games. Did you try?

So, does that mean in gateway mode with emunand v4.5, save file from MH4U retail card can be exported using save plugin for NTR1.0? or do I have to go to classic mode because gateway mode do not recognize retail games.

vwf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Does anyone know, will local multiplayer work, if run PAL game on NTSC-J console via this CFW? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Hiccup

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, does that mean in gateway mode with emunand v4.5, save file from MH4U retail card can be exported using save plugin for NTR1.0? or do I have to go to classic mode because gateway mode do not recognize retail games.
The plugin (and NTR1 in general) is designed to be used in Classic Mode.

A word of warning though, I've been unable to backup saves with NTR1 because holding L or R activates the camera on 4.x systems.

It may simply be a matter of timing, or perhaps cell9 will need to map it to a different set of buttons.

Does anyone know, will local multiplayer work, if run PAL game on NTSC-J console via this CFW? Thanks in advance.
Most games should work, some however won't.

Reactions: Margen67 and vwf

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A word of warning though, I've been unable to backup saves with NTR1 because holding L or R activates the camera on 4.x systems. It may simply be a matter of timing, or perhaps cell9 will need to map it to a different set of buttons.

Not sure if you can press the L/R button right after launching a game, but I've done it no problem, though it might also be because I have parental controls on the 3D, so whenever I boot, it asks if I want to boot in 2D or 3D, and the L/R button can be held when making that selection.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure if you can press the L/R button right after launching a game, but I've done it no problem, though it might also be because I have parental controls on the 3D, so whenever I boot, it asks if I want to boot in 2D or 3D, and the L/R button can be held when making that selection.
Interesting. That sounds like a good work around. Cheers!

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The plugin (and NTR1 in general) is designed to be used in Classic Mode.

A word of warning though, I've been unable to backup saves with NTR1 because holding L or R activates the camera on 4.x systems.

It may simply be a matter of timing, or perhaps cell9 will need to map it to a different set of buttons.

Most games should work, some however won't.

At this moment, you can hold L or R quickly after you have pressed A to start game.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this moment, you can hold L or R quickly after you have pressed A to start game.

Not sure if it's feasible, but couldn't you make the menu come up with just the select button? Seen as how every 3DS game to my knowledge uses start and select as the same button, it shouldn't ruin any gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol