Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cell9, is there any way/trick to boost launching success rate? I'm able to launch the ntr about 50% of the time..what i mean, is that i have to launch cubic ninja's save atleast 2times before it launches the cfw, most of the time it freezes at 63%.
Thanks.

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Cell9, is there any way/trick to boost launching success rate? I'm able to launch the ntr about 50% of the time..what i mean, is that i have to launch cubic ninja's save atleast 2times before it launches the cfw, most of the time it freezes at 63%.
Thanks.

wait a few seconds before starting cubic ninja, it would be better.

Reactions: puss2puss

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
i might be outdated. im using sky3ds and upgraded to 9.2. can i install cubic ninja cia so i can simply run exploit without using original cart?

cmbeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i might be outdated. im using sky3ds and upgraded to 9.2. can i install cubic ninja cia so i can simply run exploit without using original cart?

If you can find some way to launch a cia from stock firmware sure, but if you could do that you wouldn't need NTR.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
thanks. please link me to any info that i can read regarding this method. cheers
he just means you can use CN on sky3DS, not that you can use a cia of cubic ninja
simplez.png

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
So has anyone else had issues getting this to install?

Trying at the moment and every time it just crashes back to home menu after scanning the QR code. :(

9.0.0-20E n3ds, retail CN cart and also tried with my sky3ds, same result everytime with both. :(

Yes wifi is on and ntr.bin is on the microsd at the root...

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone else had issues getting this to install?

Trying at the moment and every time it just crashes back to home menu after scanning the QR code. :(

9.0.0-20E n3ds, retail CN cart and also tried with my sky3ds, same result everytime with both. :(

Yes wifi is on and ntr.bin is on the microsd at the root...

After seeing your post, I think the server must be temporarily down or something.

I've installed it many, many times before, but I'm suddenly having the exact same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok