Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone can try playing Rune Factory 4 using NTR on JPN N3DS? I can boot the NTR but when I changed the game to Rune Factory 4 US the game icon is not showing. Pokemon Y EU works though. Thanks.

clock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
strange I now can't install ntr to my CN. I tried with 3 n3ds jp and all freeze after scan the qr code :'(

Link'sSpiritualAwakening

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh...can someone save me the trouble of buying a save dongle and upload the gateway OOT save in this format? Should be called save_0004000000033400 for the jp version. I dont have a Gateway but theres some things id like to see with their launcher. Also if anyone has a jp OOT save with Master Quest available that would be helpful.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cell9: i love your cfw, its great..but sorry to ask again but since my previpus question wasnt answered, i'il ask again: how to use the plugin ''layeredfs'' ? I mean, what is the directory to use when i have i file i want to teplace? (like textures..)
Sorry to ask again, but i think its normal since its a feature in your cfw..
Thanks.

Wengier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cell9: i love your cfw, its great..but sorry to ask again but since my previpus question wasnt answered, i'il ask again: how to use the plugin ''layeredfs'' ? I mean, what is the directory to use when i have i file i want to teplace? (like textures..)
Thanks.

Layeredfs can be used to translate for example the text in Japanese games to another language like Chinese. You will need to download the actual patch for translation of course. Just extract the files into the root directory of the built-in MicroSD card (remember to keep the directory structure when extracting), and run the CFW and the game, then everything will basically be automatic.

Reactions: Margen67

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Layeredfs can be used to translate for example the text in Japanese games to for example Chinese. You will need to download the actual patch for translation of course. Just extract the files into the root directory of the built-in MicroSD card, and run the CFW and the game, then everything will basically be automatic.
Thanks for the reply,
i know it can be used for changing languages, but i was woundering how it works for textures and models..some people said it also works for textures and models and sounds etc..so i was hoping someone could inform me about that.

JasonMoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
If memory serves, NTR 1 does indeed provide 6.x spoofing.

Wait, so theoretically, if I was able to update emunand to v9.2.0 to run retail MH4U, I can use NTR1.0 and SDF to export retail MH4U's save file, copy filer folder from CFW SD card to GW SD card, and import save file to .cia version?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cell9 just out of curiosity, would it be a lot of work to get NTR to launch from the ocarina of time 3D exploit? I ask because we japanese 3DS holders are not as lucky as a japanese copy of cubic ninja is extremely expensive. if it's fairly easy would you ever consider doing it?
Either way great work man, nice to see people contributing to the scene :)

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cell9 just out of curiosity, would it be a lot of work to get NTR to launch from the ocarina of time 3D exploit? I ask because we japanese 3DS holders are not as lucky as a japanese copy of cubic ninja is extremely expensive. if it's fairly easy would you ever consider doing it?

He has said before that it is unlikely. I tried to find the post where that was said but couldn't.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply,
i know it can be used for changing languages, but i was woundering how it works for textures and models..some people said it also works for textures and models and sounds etc..so i was hoping someone could inform me about that.
cell9 has only confirmed the ability to redirect language files. I think support for models and texture redirection was just an assumption made by others. Sorry.

Wait, so theoretically, if I was able to update emunand to v9.2.0 to run retail MH4U, I can use NTR1.0 and SDF to export retail MH4U's save file, copy filer folder from CFW SD card to GW SD card, and import save file to .cia version?
Theoretically, yes. But you can't update to 9.2. NTR 1 only works on a 4.x sysNAND/4.x emuNAND setup.

will this ever work on 9.6
lol fuck no. Okay, perhaps I shouldn't be so definitive. Nobody knows what the future holds.

It's incredibly unlikely, all the vulnerabilities that make NTR possible were patched in 9.3, then Nintendo introduced new encryption in 9.6.

It could be years before we can exploit 9.6+ new3DSes unless something dramatic happens.

Reactions: Margen67

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thanks.

textures or other files in romfs are ok.

Reactions: puss2puss

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

boot NTR by using OoT exploit is much harder than cubic ninja, however I am still finding a exploitable game, since it is hard to get a Cubic Ninja's copy now.

Reactions: Lucifer666
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...