Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cell9 With the layeredFS, can you add in files that don't exist in ROM? I'm thinking of trying to add villagers to animal crossing, and I'm wondering if I need to modify ExeFS.bin, or if it will just load right if the code calls for it? If this is possible of course.

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
cell9 With the layeredFS, can you add in files that don't exist in ROM? I'm thinking of trying to add villagers to animal crossing, and I'm wondering if I need to modify ExeFS.bin, or if it will just load right if the code calls for it? If this is possible of course.

yes, but you should make sure game will access it.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but you should make sure game will access it.

Alright, would there be a need to modify the ExeFS.bin at all?
Also, do you know what might be causing Pokemon X/Y to crash? After booting the game with layeredFS set up for it, it flashes green, but shortly after the screen goes black, it brings up an error that forces a system reboot. I'm pretty sure it does this even if it doesn't have files to redirect to.

STUNT1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you cell9 and everyone involved in NTR!

I just got a flashcard (in order to move emunand) a week ago hoping for a screenshot solution at some point but I don't want piracy and I have another system on 9.6 for the online so this is perfect! plus I'm in time to return the flashcard so I will only lose a few euros in the shipping :)

D

Deleted User

hm asking again, bit seeing prices rising for a jp cubic ninja card.... will another exploit be used in future.. like oot or maybe skater?
i dont want to buy a sky 3ds to trigger region free :(
thats annoying :( and against the principle of using ntr ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Veho, let @AncientBoi fix it