Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dunno, it shouldn't as your NTR.BIN is IDENTICAL to 3.2 down to SHA-1 as well as you packing cpuclock.plg separatedly in your files when NTR 3.3 build included it in the BIN itself, in which case you'd have the CPUclock option twice on your main menu if you were on 3.3.
it is included, i deleted my plugin folder, because it was showing cpu twice. i have it without plugin folder

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it is included, i deleted my plugin folder, because it was showing cpu twice. i have it without plugin folder
You know, the file i uploaded was from my SD Backup folder, not my 3ds it self, meaby that one is outdated, i can re-upload with the files from my 3ds meaby that's why it's showing you 3.2 hang on a second

Here try this one: https://mega.nz/#!ho80QZrT!tcmVq_ZScV6UMGGU-jm4hNnLrkuFsJr65PVfGtBBzVU

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

You know, the file i uploaded was from my SD Backup folder, not my 3ds it self, meaby that one is outdated, i can re-upload with the files from my 3ds meaby that's why it's showing you 3.2 hang on a second

Here try this one: https://mega.nz/#!ho80QZrT!tcmVq_ZScV6UMGGU-jm4hNnLrkuFsJr65PVfGtBBzVU

You shouldn't, 3.2 is better as said. This is told.
To be more specific the trouble comes from launching out-of-region titles to your 3DS so after one launch, region free launching is broken. So you may not have encountered the problem as long as you kept launching european titles.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You shouldn't, 3.2 is better as said. This is told.
To be more specific the trouble comes from launching out-of-region titles to your 3DS so after one launch, region free launching is broken. So you may not have encountered the problem as long as you kept launching european titles.
Mate i think you messed something up bad, i use AuReinand 3.6.1 and i can regionfree without the use of NTR just using reinand, since weeeks already, i have a custom soundtrack US Super smash Bro's and Japanse Pikachu detective game and they all work from my emunand 10.6 without NTR at all

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Mate i think you messed something up bad, i use AuReinand 3.6.1 and i can regionfree without the use of NTR just using reinand, since weeeks already, i have a custom soundtrack US Super smash Bro's and Japanse Pikachu detective game and they all work from my emunand 10.6 without NTR at all
No, but regardless if the CIA is region freed or whatever, me and other users both have had this problem, it is not just me. Neither of us messed in anything else, but using 3.3 NTR. AFTER launching NTR if you launched something, next out of region software you try to launch will hang, when using NTR. And this is not when you want Region Free, but when you want features that NTR provides such as layeredFS, language emulation plugin, CPU clocking or whatever else.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, but regardless if the CIA is region freed or whatever, me and other users both have had this problem, it is not just me. Neither of us messed in anything else, but using 3.3 NTR. AFTER launching NTR if you launched something, next out of region software you try to launch will hang, when using NTR. And this is not when you want Region Free, but when you want features that NTR provides such as layeredFS, language emulation plugin, CPU clocking or whatever else.
No the japanse pika game is Raw and not cryptofixed or what ever, but what i did do is using config.cia i put my eula acceptance on FF:FF what means i can play any region with any store and anything because it will accept all EULA automaticly and even with ntr on or off i can play any region from emunand, try config.cia might work for you

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No the japanse pika game is Raw and not cryptofixed or what ever, but what i did do is using config.cia i put my eula acceptance on FF:FF what means i can play any region with any store and anything because it will accept all EULA automaticly and even with ntr on or off i can play any region from emunand, try config.cia might work for you
Play, but once closed, what after that? And whatever I am already using 3.2 like I said which does not have this bug at all.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Play, but once closed, what after that? And whatever I am already using 3.2 like I said which does not have this bug at all.
I barly reboot my 3ds so i close and i can run anything else i want as much i want nothing crashes i can even film it if you want =P and i have a eu new 3ds xl and regular :o

The only bug i have with NTR is that when i run NTR i can't return to emunand from the Homebrew launcher which works when ntr is disabled.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I barly reboot my 3ds so i close and i can run anything else i want as much i want nothing crashes i can even film it if you want =P and i have a eu new 3ds xl and regular :o
And I could reinstall 3.3 and film the bug myself it makes no difference for either of us, and I need to continue citing I am not only one who had the same problem, there was other people and even shadowtrace sort of confirming it and 3.2 is way people fixed it. "Works for me ;)" is not good answer when other people have also confirmed this, 3.3 BIN (but bootNTR is fine) is not recommended overall for now, I end it here.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, yes, I'm the dozenth person to ask if this runs on 10.6. Excuse me if I don't want to read through 97 pages of posts.
Hey @cell9 please add the latest working version to the OP.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
@Dennis G bro, does the CpuClockSpeed work only with n3ds games like XenoBlade? or also with normal ones ,

do you know any other game that worked faster for u with the CpuClockSpeed? i would like to try it out myself.
it speeds up pokmny/x battles ?and what else? thanks in advance

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Dennis G bro, does the CpuClockSpeed work only with n3ds games like XenoBlade? or also with normal ones ,

do you know any other game that worked faster for u with the CpuClockSpeed? i would like to try it out myself.
it speeds up pokmny/x battles ?and what else? thanks in advance
No Xeno already uses the 804mhz, this tweak makes games that normally run at O3Ds clock speeds run at 804, not every game takes any advantage, it's just the game that struggle to run with the stock 260ish mhz that will get aditional power to process and that makes them run faster, pokemon normally lagg's so this makes that somewhat better but for the rest most games even work fine on the 260mhz so ther are not really many that take advantage but loading times of menu and stuff increase aswell what is not a big deal but your N3ds can do it so why not

Reactions: leonmagnus99

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the newbish questions but does NTR work on old 3ds? If so i would just install that cia with my current CFW (rxtools)? Would i need to do anything other then that? NTR CFW looks so interesting with all the plugins and stuff so i feel i just have to try it.

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is inaccurate info; NTR is required to play content from other regions that have not had a region free patch applied, this has always been the case with cfw.

Last edited by democracy,

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Ntr 3.3 use a correct firmware file for your cfw and it will run fine, firm 10.2 to be exact

Doesn't seem to work with me. Updating from 10.5 to 10.6 murdered my NTR and I have no idea why, I'd assume I was using the 10.2 firmware.bin to get 10.5 to work to begin with

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought NTR works with o3ds/2ds now from ntr 3.0
But every time I launch the bootntrcia, it won't install and boot, it says that my current firmware is not supported.
I am on 10.6 emunand, and 9.2 sysnand o3ds US.
Help. XD

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the newbish questions but does NTR work on old 3ds? If so i would just install that cia with my current CFW (rxtools)? Would i need to do anything other then that? NTR CFW looks so interesting with all the plugins and stuff so i feel i just have to try it.

Yes. I'm using a 9.2 sys, 10.5 emu O3DS, and it works fine for me. The most unfortunate thing for O3DS users is that we can not use the memory breakpoints provided in the 2.2DEX Debugger release I guess.

I thought NTR works with o3ds/2ds now from ntr 3.0
But every time I launch the bootntrcia, it won't install and boot, it says that my current firmware is not supported.
I am on 10.6 emunand, and 9.2 sysnand o3ds US.
Help. XD

It does work. What CFW are you using to launch?

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. I'm using a 9.2 sys, 10.5 emu O3DS, and it works fine for me. The most unfortunate thing for O3DS users is that we can not use the memory breakpoints provided in the 2.2DEX Debugger release I guess.

It does work. What CFW are you using to launch?
rxtools

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is inaccurate info; NTR is required to play content from other regions that have not had a region free patch applied, this has always been the case with cfw.
And yet i can play other regions without NTR. So the info i gave was correct, i was stating my situation.

grubgrub

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Doesn't seem to work with me. Updating from 10.5 to 10.6 murdered my NTR and I have no idea why, I'd assume I was using the 10.2 firmware.bin to get 10.5 to work to begin with

NTR is working for me once i updated it using Shadowtrance's fork (ver 3.3-3D).

Update NTR with this version:
https://github.com/shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases

Install the one of the cia files (BootNTR_autoexit.cia or BootNTR_noautoexit.cia) and replace ntr.bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.