Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

Psylock365

Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried deleting your wifi connections? i have found it makes it boot almost all the time.

That worked for me! After several tries with FBI on 10.3.0U N3ds XL with no success... it worked deleting all my wifi connections and NASA. No need to use ftpony first, just executing NASA and that's all.

Last edited by Psylock365,

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried deleting your wifi connections? i have found it makes it boot almost all the time.
wait, so delete all of my wifi connections I currently have?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That worked for me! After several tries with FBI on 10.3.0U N3ds XL with no success... it worked deleting all my wifi connections and NASA. No need to use ftpony first, just executing NASA and that's all.
wait does he mean, go into settings, and delete all 3 connections?

Shadow Runner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install it... it's not showing anything just a black screen and then I have the weird corrupted picture screen, everybody knows of. I tried this 20 times (to make sure)
and its not working can you help me?

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install it... it's not showing anything just a black screen and then I have the weird corrupted picture screen, everybody knows of. I tried this 20 times (to make sure)
and its not working can you help me?

I had the same problem, but what I do is, I deleted all internet connections, turn off internet also. Then I load menuhax, I reboot from homebrew into home menu. I turn on wifi, and go back into homebrew from ironhax, ninjhax, or whatever. I go brony, go back out, and NASA almost always loads for me.

Shadow Runner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem, but what I do is, I deleted all internet connections, turn off internet also. Then I load menuhax, I reboot from homebrew into home menu. I turn on wifi, and go back into homebrew from ironhax, ninjhax, or whatever. I go brony, go back out, and NASA almost always loads for me.

all I have is menuhax can you teach me from there?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
wait, so delete all of my wifi connections I currently have?

wait does he mean, go into settings, and delete all 3 connections?

Yes go into settings and delete all your wifi connections. Then just launch the homebrew menu with whatever way you want.

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

do you have
Yes go into settings and delete all your wifi connections. Then just launch the homebrew menu with whatever way you want.

Yeah I did that, and it loads perfectly every time! Thx dude! It also works with Ironhax! No need to only use menuhax!

do you have

Yeah I did that, and it loads perfectly every time! Thx dude! It also works with Ironhax! No need to only use menuhax!

Also, is it ok to delete a cia after you install it?

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you have cubic ninja? If so, I found an even easier method that works for me. Turn on your 3ds with all internet connections deleted, but still have the internet on. Once you have done that, go to homebrew through whatever method, but ninjhax seems to be the easiest. Once you reach homebrew, go to ft brony if you want (I didnt need to), and go to NASA. It might not come up every time, but I has been working every time for ME. I guess Im lucky, idk. But, yeah, aslong as you have Ninjhax, you can do this.

shinobita

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
grazie mille Rinnegatamente,finally thanks to your homebrew I was able to install a legit cia, very easy to use and much more reliable than FBI.:yay3ds: :nds:

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
do you have

Also, is it ok to delete a cia after you install it?

yes you can delete the file off ur sd card after it installs. u can hit y instead of a to install and nasa will do it for u after the install

Reactions: shinobita

Danky Kaang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed the majority of comments here regard legit cia installments, but i was wondering about regular cia. I'm currently running fw 9,2 and I use the menuhax to get to NASA and from there I've tried to install Sonic Generations, everything goes smoothly but when I reboot there isn't anything on my homepage. What am I missing?

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've noticed the majority of comments here regard legit cia installments, but i was wondering about regular cia. I'm currently running fw 9,2 and I use the menuhax to get to NASA and from there I've tried to install Sonic Generations, everything goes smoothly but when I reboot there isn't anything on my homepage. What am I missing?
Unless you're using a CFW you can't access any cias that aren't legit.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

You need some kind of signpatch (so you should run one of these: miniPasta, PastaCFW, rxTools, ReiNand, Palantine CFW)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I think there's something wrong with the latest NASA. I tried to install lots of CIAs on an old 3DS XL with 4.4 firmware. None of them showed up on the home menu, so I checked to see if the .db files were there and they were, so I deleted them and made some new ones and had them repaired by the console. I installed four games with DevMenu running on my Gateway card, then today I left the rest of them to install over the network with NASA/Houston. When I came home, the transferring bit at the top of the screen was gone so it looked like it had finished, so I restarted the console, and now there's no games on the home menu at all! The ones I installed with DevMenu are gone. Why is this?
Also, on Houston, every file was successfully sent except for the last one, which just had Sending filesize... sending file... with no 'file successfully sent!' message. I don't think there's anything wrong with this file, because I have installed it on countless consoles before this. My next experiment is going to be installing this last one with DevMenu and then installing some over the network with NASA.
Edit: Never mind, the ones installed with DevMenu did appear. It just took literally 5 minutes. I guess it's a really slow SD card.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I think there's something wrong with the latest NASA. I tried to install lots of CIAs on an old 3DS XL with 4.4 firmware. None of them showed up on the home menu, so I checked to see if the .db files were there and they were, so I deleted them and made some new ones and had them repaired by the console. I installed four games with DevMenu running on my Gateway card, then today I left the rest of them to install over the network with NASA/Houston. When I came home, the transferring bit at the top of the screen was gone so it looked like it had finished, so I restarted the console, and now there's no games on the home menu at all! The ones I installed with DevMenu are gone. Why is this?
Also, on Houston, every file was successfully sent except for the last one, which just had Sending filesize... sending file... with no 'file successfully sent!' message. I don't think there's anything wrong with this file, because I have installed it on countless consoles before this. My next experiment is going to be installing this last one with DevMenu and then installing some over the network with NASA.
Edit: Never mind, the ones installed with DevMenu did appear. It just took literally 5 minutes. I guess it's a really slow SD card.

If File successfully sent is not showed, it looks like your connection timed out during sending and NASA just tried to install "a part" of your CIA (resulting in an install fail).

sniffablecow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, so seeing from these pages, you can't get any game you want with NASA or FBI correct? And if so, is there a way to get any cia you want on 10.3 through homebrew?

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
wait, so seeing from these pages, you can't get any game you want with NASA or FBI correct? And if so, is there a way to get any cia you want on 10.3 through homebrew?
To my understanding.....
Short answer: no
Long answer: Both homebrew CIA installers work just fine, you can install both legit and unsigned cias, the problem with unsigned cias is that even if they're installed they won't show up on home menu because you lack signature patches for them to work (which CFW provides), so they're there but you can't use them. Also the current homebrew launcher/hax doesn't have enough privileges to load unsigned cias because it was designed that way to begin with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol