ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Stories Translation

Povos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
To work on Citra, you do this:
1 - Download the patch CIA (Page 1) and extract it.
2 - Open Citra.
3 - Right click on Monster Hunter Stories (jp) game icon and click on Open Mods Location.
4 - Paste the files: romfs and code inside the 000400000016E100 folder.
5 - Done.
In my citra only have open extra data and update file location, and there is no open mods location option

lorirose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is allowed but i have been looking for a save file for the japanese verison of monster hunter stories with all the dlc because i have noticed some like Chibi Maruko-chan were Distribution were a limited time and i can't find any plugin that might have it so if anyone could possibly find a way to send it to me or something i would be really grateful.

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question, does anyone have a backup of their JPN save file which has connected to Capcom servers for the bonus content? Been trying for the better part of today, and it seems the server is unable to be connected to.

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Android version still has the servers up.
Yes, but I don't have access to the android version. In any case, a kind soul over on reddit sent me the required files. Turns out the majority of the DLC side quests are not translated. I'll have to juts wait until the HD Remaster releases to play it, and hope the Nintendo specific content is kept in the Steam release (Not likely, but here to hoping).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto