Aiscrim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice work!

Now all we need for these key-to-CIA downloaders is a way to type a title ID and key on the 3DS itself removing the need for a PC based txt entirely.

In CIAngel you type ids and keys, which are complicated strings. In LuCIAfer, once you have a good input.txt, you only type the alias. I would like to share the file itself, but I fear it's too disrespectful to copyright policies.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can 3ds nus download 3ds games though i tryed that and it won't work

what o you put in the txt file and how doi get what i need to put in

It's on README.

It's:

appname1
titleid1<spacebar>
enckey1
appname2
titleid2<spacebar>
<...>
appnamen
titleidn<spacebar>
enckeyn
]

Create it as input.txt next to the .3dsx.

Last edited by Aiscrim,

Double Jumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In CIAngel you type ids and keys, which are complicated strings. In LuCIAfer, once you have a good input.txt, you only type the alias. I would like to share the file itself, but I fear it's too disrespectful to copyright policies.
I think they mean a way to "register" the ID and key on the 3DS, without having to create the file on the PC

Aiscrim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you make a .cia build for CIAemons like me?

Maybe. That would be indeed useful.

how do you get enckey

It is the encrypted key. There's a famous website with a list that, by a "strange coincidence" has a clipboard feature that kind of fits my format.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Someone here is making an actual pirate shop with a GUI and everything. It's a fork of the HBL that'll actually remove the need for any sort of input files or manually typing in keys and IDs. Why something like this wasn't started from the beginning is beyond me, but whatever.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Someone here is making an actual pirate shop with a GUI and everything. It's a fork of the HBL that'll actually remove the need for any sort of input files or manually typing in keys and IDs. Why something like this wasn't started from the beginning is beyond me, but whatever.
Source?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

P

PaiiNSteven

Will there be kind of an official input file for this? Or is this all for one?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will there be kind of an official input file for this? Or is this all for one?
An "official" file is unlikely, as it would need to contain the encrypted titlekeys, which are "copyrighted" by Nintendo (I use quotes because I don't personally believe a number should be copyrightable...)

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
why don't they make it connect to a server that has a data base of title ids and encrypted tilte keys and the app connects to it and you select what you want to download

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why don't they make it connect to a server that has a data base of title ids and encrypted tilte keys and the app connects to it and you select what you want to download
Nintendo could shut a site like that down pretty quickly unless it was hosted somewhere outside the normal reaches of the DMCA. There already a database site, but I don't believe it has any sort of API for searching/finding keys by title name

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An "official" file is unlikely, as it would need to contain the encrypted titlekeys, which are "copyrighted" by Nintendo (I use quotes because I don't personally believe a number should be copyrightable...)
Just "leak" the input file on some filesharing site like that ISO site or that chaos site.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...