[RELEASE] Leeful Exploit Host Menu for Self Host and ESP devices.

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Leeful, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Leeful
    OP

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Fgamer, ItsmeAJ, j4yd1 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Joelb

Joelb Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2019
    France
    Wonderful work on this new version you did Leeful .
    I just tested and I love!
    The installation with ESP is simple and fast.
    Very good idea that you had for the "auto-hen" everything is fluid is fast, it's very nice work. :)

Last edited by Joelb, Aug 4, 2019
    luckyguy88 and Leeful like this.
  3. HHFlyinG

HHFlyinG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2018
    Egypt
    I LOVE the new auto hen feature. The part with safety option to not auto load hen if I'm too late pressing X is simply BRILLIANT

Leeful likes this.
  4. HHFlyinG

HHFlyinG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2018
    Egypt
    Again "Already Loaded" feature is a life saving if u have kids playing all the time with ur console.
    Many Thanks!

Leeful likes this.
  5. Leeful
    OP

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glad you like it:):)

It was just one of those things. I don't use it myself but I thought it would be a useful feature that some people might like, so I added it in there.

Happy to hear that people are using the Auto-HEN option and that the "Already Loaded" feature is helping to avoid another kernel panic.:)

KiiWii, Joelb and HHFlyinG like this.
  6. Taker79

Taker79 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2017
    I like to make the exploit loading a web page and saving it in cache. Is there any chance to do so without having to download the files? Is that not putting them so. Thank you

7. Leeful
    OP

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
  8. xunsus

xunsus Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2017
    Algeria
    looking forward to it !!

Leeful likes this.
  9. HHFlyinG

HHFlyinG Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2018
    Egypt
    Leeful likes this.
  10. Leeful
    OP

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Last edited by Leeful, Sep 29, 2019
    Adam512, j4yd1, xunsus and 1 other person like this.
  11. arfgh

arfgh Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    Armenia
    Thx Leeful for your amazing work with the exploit host. I am waiting so expected that v2 with that 'ps4 skin' :)

But i have a doubt. In the top menus i see that i can perform a DB and savegames backtup. But i only see a DB restore, not savegames restore. Am I missing something ? How to perform savegames restore other than restore DB function ?

Also, is there some payload actually that show us the current temperature each x minutes ?

Thx in advance and gogo with that amazing exploit host.

Leeful likes this.
  12. Leeful
    OP

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Thanks for the kind words.:)
    There is no savegame restore payload and to be honest the savegame backups that 'DB & SG Backup' makes are not very useful without a lot of DB editing.

For a simple and reliable way to backup and restore your saves use SaveMounter. That works perfectly and the gamesave backups you make can be used on any exploitable PS4. They are not tied to a specific User Profile or Console.

There is also no payload to show the current temperature of your PS4 at the moment unfortunatly.:(

KiiWii likes this.
  13. arfgh

arfgh Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    Armenia
    Leeful, can you please show some kind of tutorial or something that expose these edits to be able to use the savegames backedup with that payload ?

Leeful likes this.
  14. ItsmeAJ

ItsmeAJ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2016
    Just use DB & GS backup payload to backup your database and game saves to usb.

Then when you upgrade your HDD to better one (larger capacity or SSD of any kind) or want to initialize PS4 to its factory condition, use Backup and Restore Feature of PS4 by entering [Settings] > [System] > [Back Up and Restore], make a backup of your current one (include profile (local/psn), theme and games/app (if you choose them too). Of course, this will not include any game save because local profile cant save game to USB like PSN activated profile. Luckily, DB&GS Backup payload is here to help you...

Once you have 2 backups, one was made from DB&GS Backup payload and another was made from Backup Feature of PS4, you can proceed to replace/upgrade HDD or factory format your PS4. Once you do that, reinstall 5.05 firmware to new drives and plug in the USB that contains Backup from Backup Feature and go to [Settings] > [System] > [Back Up and Restore] to restore your local profile.

Then run exploit page, run FTP payload and use ftp program like filezilla to access your PS4 internal hard drive from PC. Then open the usb which contains DB&GS Backup (the one is made by using DB&GS backup payload), you will have 2 folders (DB_Dackup and UserData), open folder UserData, open folder user, in here you will have 5 other folders (home, license, settings, system and trophy), you will need to drag 2 folders (home and trophy) to your user folder on PS4 which is now accessible via filezilla just like image below (choose "overwrite" existing data if asked) then restart PS4. Now you just need to reinstall fpkg and pick up the previous save to continue your game.

https://i.imgur.com/RXJhCKD.jpg

Last edited by ItsmeAJ, Oct 27, 2019
    KiiWii, Leeful and luckyguy88 like this.
  15. arfgh

arfgh Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    Armenia
    thx for the info Leeful, yes, it seems that is better the other way you said to restore savegames...

Leeful likes this.
  16. Leeful
    OP

Leeful GBAtemp Member

pip Developer
    Sep 4, 2015
    United Kingdom
  17. arfgh

arfgh Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2019
    Armenia
    ^^ Brutal :)

Leeful likes this.
  18. Adam512

Adam512 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    Czech Republic
    looks very nice

Leeful likes this.
  19. luckyguy88

luckyguy88 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    United States
    When will you release this mod?

Last edited by luckyguy88, Oct 23, 2019
  20. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2013
    Was there going to be a way to use the user guide without self hosting? Sorry if it makes me seem lazy. Would prefer to use that but without having to get the laptop out as well.

Leeful likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted