Hacking [RELEASE] Leeful Exploit Host Menu for Self Host and ESP devices.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leeful Exploit Host Menu v6.5.3 for PS4 Firmware 5.05 - Available for both ESP devices and for self hosting via my own Simple Exploit Host Server or via the User's Guide with the DNS server.
An extensive collection of all the latest PS4 exploit payloads for your exploitable console.​

This time I have totally rewrote my exploit menu from the ground up and it is now faster to load, faster to cache and faster to load from cache on the PS4. All this is possible because I have managed to reduce the overall file size from 150MB to 14MB for the self host version.

The amazing part is that I have even been able to reduce the files down even more for the ESP version and now for the first time ever, the COMPLETE Host Menu will now fit on an ESP device. That is all 72 payloads including ALL 14 GTA V Mod Menus!!

001.jpg 7777.jpg 8888.jpg 9999.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tricks:
  • When the menu first opens just press the X button and it will automatically load HEN v2.1.1
  • If you click on the top of a dropdown list it will load the top item from that list so you do not have to scroll down and select it. FTP for example.
  • If you are self hosting and make any changes to any file. just make a change in the Cache_Install.Manifest file and the Host menu will automatically update itself with the changes when you next open the menu.
  • There are Currently 3 different menu styles to choose from, try all 3 and pick your favorite.
  • On the ESP version there is a config menu to allow you to change the ssid and password of the ESP Device.(only accessible through the Browser)
  • On the GTA V Mod Menu pages, HEN will be autoloaded if it has not been run first.
  • If you don't want to use the Auto-Hen feature, just keep it switched off and the menu will act as normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release Changelog:
v6.5.3
Added:

Hen v2.1.1 By SiSTRo
Internal Hdd Linux Loader
GTA V Lotus Mod Menu By 0x199 version 1.03
NEW Auto-HEN Feature (full details below)

Updated/Fixed:
Fixed an issue with the ReactPSPlus payloads where the kernel time set would not be accurate for certain Timezones.
Updated the ReactPSPlus payloads to now show the Current System & Kernel Clock times when you use or highlight the payloads in the menu.
The Kernel Clock value will automatically update when you use either ReactPSPlus payload.
Fixed an issue where a payload would not automatically reload if it encountered a Memory Error.
Fixed an issue in the GTAV Mod Menus section where a payload would not automatically reload if it encountered a Memory Error.
Updated the loading screen graphics in the GTAV Mod Menus page.
Several other small tweaks to improve performance and stability.

v6.5.2
Added Hen v2.1 by SiSTRo with Fully working Rest Mode.

v6.5.1
Hen v1.8 now used as default again.

v6.5
- Initial release after the complete re-write.
Hen v1.9, Fan Control v3.0, Firmware Spoofer v1.0,RIF Renamer v1.0 added

The NEW Auto-HEN Feature:
Auto-Hen can be enabled or disabled by clicking on the 'Auto-Hen:on/off' button at the bottom of the screen.

If you only really use the exploit menu to load HEN or if children use your console, then Auto-HEN is for you!

When Auto-HEN is enabled, it will automatically load just HEN v2.1.1 when you open the menu.

While Auto-HEN is enabled, if you want to use the regular menu just press the X button before HEN loads and it will
stop loading HEN and load the regular exploit menu instead to allow you to use any of the other payloads as usual.

If you are too late in pressing X to cancel, don't worry.
There is a built in safety feature that will stop HEN automatically loading again if it has been loaded previously.
(This is to stop a kernel panic happening if HEN is loaded too may times in the same session)

If you do not want Auto-Hen to automatically start loading the next time you open the menu,
just click the 'Auto-Hen:on/off' button at the bottom of the screen to turn it off.
Now the menu will behave in exactly the same way that it always has.

Downloads:
There are 3 download options available:

• Regular Self Host Edition: Usual release to host yourself with the included Exploit Host Server or any http server of your choice.
  • Users Guide Edition: Made to run from the PS4 User's Guide. Just run the included DNS Server exe and follow the instructions.
  • ESP Edition: Flash the bin file to your ESP device and run from the PS4 User's Guide or the PS4 Browser.

Attachments

• Leeful_v6.5.3_Regular_Self_Host_Edition.rar
    8.1 MB · Views: 2,861
  • Leeful_v6.5.3_ESP_Edition.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,932
  • Leeful_v6.5.3_Users_Guide_Edition.rar
    6.8 MB · Views: 2,321
Last edited by Leeful,

Bek4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Regular version or ESP version?

have you put index.html at the end of the URL?

EDIT: I just downloaded and tested both versions again and the cache works fine with both of them.

it's work , i forget to put index.html to the and of address

thank you

Reactions: Leeful

HHFlyinG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
This hen v1.9 is bad news. PES18 don't work, but I don't care about that. However COD modern warfare remastered is what I care about. it launches but got stuck at installin content for hours. Only thing I change is restart then run any other hen and works like a charm. If you can change default button for hen 1.8 instead of 1.9 that be awesome. If not possible it's still Amazing work fast af and very useful payloads.

ABUHASSON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Last edited by ABUHASSON,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This hen v1.9 is bad news. PES18 don't work, but I don't care about that. However COD modern warfare remastered is what I care about. it launches but got stuck at installin content for hours. Only thing I change is restart then run any other hen and works like a charm. If you can change default button for hen 1.8 instead of 1.9 that be awesome. If not possible it's still Amazing work fast af and very useful payloads.
Thanks for confirming that hen 1.9 has problems.
I was worried about making it the default hen because it was so new. Looks like I was right to be concerned.:(

I have made a fix to Make HEN v1.8 the Default again.
The link can be found in the original post above.:)

brollikk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming that hen 1.9 has problems.
I was worried about making it the default hen because it was so new. Looks like I was right to be concerned.:(

I have made a fix to Make HEN v1.8 the Default again.
The link can be found in the original post above.:)
thanks for the hard work. what exactly is new in hen 1.9? anywhere I can read up on it?

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the hard work. what exactly is new in hen 1.9? anywhere I can read up on it?
It's a bit of a long story but basically the patch is to enable the installation of a PKG file from the internal PS4 HDD.
Here is the original idea writeup from flatz: https://flatz.github.io/

The problem is that the new HEN v1.9 from LightningMods (with an implementation of this patch) has been proven to be causing problems and not working with certain games.
(PES 2018 and COD modern warfare remastered are 2 I know of so far that have been reported as not working.)

My advice is to stick with HEN v1.8 until the issues with 1.9 are cleared up.

necbov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's a bit of a long story but basically the patch is to enable the installation of a PKG file from the internal PS4 HDD.
Here is the original idea writeup from flatz: https://flatz.github.io/

The problem is that the new HEN v1.9 from LightningMods (with an implementation of this patch) has been proven to be causing problems and not working with certain games.
(PES 2018 and COD modern warfare remastered are 2 I know of so far that have been reported as not working.)

My advice is to stick with HEN v1.8 until the issues with 1.9 are cleared up.

just cause 3 and farcry 5 also doesnt work withn HEN v 1.9
edit: esp config also doesnt work for me

Last edited by necbov,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just cause 3 and farcry 5 also doesnt work withn HEN v 1.9
Thanks for the info.:)

It's not looking good for Hen v1.9
I think I might make another release that still has HENv1.9 available as an option if anyone want t use it but everything else is defaulted to use HEN v1.8.

Last edited by Leeful,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over