Hacking [RELEASE] Leeful Exploit Host Menu for Self Host and ESP devices.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's getting complicated dosnt take much to confuse me lol so I'm on 5. 05 and running the newest 5.05 leeful Web kit exploit used a usb key to run exploit then it's not needed so I can self host with this self hoster and stay on 5.05 and run current version of golden hen I will try this thankyou for your hard work once I've executed the self host I don't need to use the usb key again so am I right in saying I'm better to stay on 5.05 on self host as I won't need to boot from USB key every time I run the exploit or if I did update to 9.0 I would be better to use a board and flash it with the file if I didn't want to use usb key I'm thinking I may as well stay on 5.05 cheers again
Post automatically merged:

HI thankyou for your all your hard work both methods worked prefect what is best menu for a ps4 still on 5.05 this or ps phwoar 1.4 menu can you spoof to a higher firmware for either of them having trouble getting a couple of backports working saying there backported to 5.05 but on loading they are requesting a higher firmware so guess my choices are to try to fix the backport or going up to 9.00 firmware and then using a online host for expliot probably be easier to update to 9.0 as a lot of backports saying they work on 5.05 but are not

Last edited by Nora999,
Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HI thankyou for your all your hard work both methods worked prefect what is best menu for a ps4 still on 5.05 this or ps phwoar 1.4 menu can you spoof to a higher firmware for either of them having trouble getting a couple of backports working saying there backported to 5.05 but on loading they are requesting a higher firmware so guess my choices are to try to fix the backport or going up to 9.00 firmware and then using a online host for expliot probably be easier to update to 9.0 as a lot of backports saying they work on 5.05 but are not
The firmware spoof has nothing to do with backports and its not really needed anymore if you use GoldHEN.

The firmware spoof was mainly used for PSVR headsets.
If the PSVR headset was updated it would no longer start on a 5.05 ps4, it would ask you to update your PS4 to the latest firmware, which you obviosly do not want to do.

The firmware spoof would trick the PSVR into thinking that your PS4 was on a higher firmware version than it actually was, thus allowing it to work.

Regarding the backports:
If your backports are requesting that you need a higher firmware then that means that they are not backports.
All backports from trusted developers will work on 5.05 if that is what the say they do.

Your problem might be because you are installing the game, then installing the backport, then installing the update.
If this is what you are doing then it wont work. (the update is just overwriting the backport)

A backport file is usually just the same as an update file but it has been modified (backported) to run on lower firmwares.

All you need to install is the main game pkg and then the backported/fixed pkg.

Dushku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I've only just today learned about the "HDD Upgrade Tool payload that will backup and restore all of your Save Games, Trophies and Offline Cache if you ever need to upgrade your PS4's HDD" mentioned at the bottom of page 6 of this thread. As a PS4 technician who caters to the jailbreak community and actively tries to help others in different corners of the internet, where can I find this? All the PS4s I have access to right now are 9.00. I would prefer a web option, but have extra USB keys and ESP32-S2 Minis if need be. Thanks for any help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(