Hacking [RELEASE] Leeful Exploit Host Menu for Self Host and ESP devices.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. What the problem with Leeful_5.05_ESP8266_HOST_v6.5.2. Did you change something in wifi frequency? i couldn't connect esp to my Ps4. It said the WiFi network signal might be too weak. Please help. I've tried to restart Ps4 many times but no luck. Before I'm using 6.5.1 no problem
Nothing has changed with the WiFi settings.That bit of the code is exactly the same. The only things that have changed are the actual exploit files.

Try flashing the file to the ESP again and make sure you press the reset button on the ESP after the flash and then unplug the ESP.
If it is still the same. Flash 6.5.1 and see if that one still works.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii

luckyguy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing has changed with the WiFi settings.That bit of the code is exactly the same. The only things that have changed are the actual exploit files.

Try flashing the file to the ESP again and make sure you press the reset button on the ESP after the flash and then unplug the ESP.
If it is still the same. Flash 6.5.1 and see if that one still works.
Thank for your help. I never press reset button on esp. Anyway my esp board put in closed box.I flashed 651 and it worked no problem at all, but 6.5.2 never work. Just weird. I've tried many times but didn't work. Weak signal error again

Last edited by luckyguy88,
Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank for your help. I never press reset button on esp. Anyway my esp board put in closed box.I flashed 651 and it worked no problem at all, but 6.5.2 never work. Just weird. I've tried many times but didn't work. Weak signal error again
I'll look into it and try and sort something out.
It works fine on my ESP from about 1 meter away from the PS4. I have another ESP board (a different model) I'll try and flash that one and see if it is the same.

Last edited by Leeful,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@luckyguy88 Does your ESP look like the one on the Left (ingnore the case and SD card) or the Right or something else?
esps.jpg

Ive been doing some testing and with the ESP on the Left both 6.5.1 and 6.5.2 work fine.
But with the one on the Right, 6.5.2 does not work at all. It does not even show up on any network scans!
When I try 6.5.1 on the one on the Right it works fine.

There are definatly issues with 6.5.2 and certain ESP models. Thanks @luckyguy88 for bringing this to my attention.

I'm gonna try and FTP the 6.5.2 files to a 6.5.1 release and see if that helps.

luckyguy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@luckyguy88 Does your ESP look like the one on the Left (ingnore the case and SD card) or the Right or something else?
View attachment 168449

Ive been doing some testing and with the ESP on the Left both 6.5.1 and 6.5.2 work fine.
But with the one on the Right, 6.5.2 does not work at all. It does not even show up on any network scans!
When I try 6.5.1 on the one on the Right it works fine.

There are definatly issues with 6.5.2 and certain ESP models. Thanks @luckyguy88 for bringing this to my attention.

I'm gonna try and FTP the 6.5.2 files to a 6.5.1 release and see if that helps.

my esp look like on the right

Attachments

• sketch-1559137516477.png
    sketch-1559137516477.png
    639.6 KB · Views: 135
  • sketch-1559137702083.png
    sketch-1559137702083.png
    421.1 KB · Views: 195

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is firmware spoof??? How work it???
It is only really useful for tricking the newer PSVR headsets into thinking that your PS4 is on a higher firmware than you are. Without it the PSVR would constantly ask you to update your PS4 and would not work.

It will not allow you to play higher FW games!!

Reactions: KiiWii

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@luckyguy88 I think I might have found out what the signal problem was.
Could you please test this version out for me and let me know if it is any better.
Thanks.:)

Attachments

• LeefulHost_ESP_6.5.2_TEST2.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 220
Reactions: luckyguy88

luckyguy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@luckyguy88 I think I might have found out what the signal problem was.
Could you please test this version out for me and let me know if it is any better.
Thanks.:)
Thanks. I think it's the same. because the signal weak and strong sometimes after i refresh several times . i connect it directly to ps4 usb port

Last edited by luckyguy88,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been away from the ps4 scene for a while, I’m probably on an old vortex hen payload
and thinking to upgrade to the latest and this seems the thread of interest in getting there.
Any chance a release including Sistro 2.1.1 will be available as esp flashable?
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM