Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,849,558
  • Replies 3,687
  • Likes 243

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can think of is that it's not reading or writing it to the titles file right. Mind uploading it so I can take a look? Should just be in the /JKSV folder named "titles."

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Just ran it on citra with your titles file and it's not reading the last one right. I'll see what I can do about it.

JK_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jksm_4-13.png

Is this ok for everyone?

I'm also still kind of considering if I'm actually going to change the selection screen. I wanted to use the touch screen and icons, but right now it reminds me of this old Game Enhancer xX9000Xx chip I had for PS1 to boot backups and imbNES.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 45596
Is this ok for everyone?

I'm also still kind of considering if I'm actually going to change the selection screen. I wanted to use the touch screen and icons, but right now it reminds me of this old Game Enhancer xX9000Xx chip I had for PS1 to boot backups and imbNES.
Sorry, but what is this for again? And whatever it is, it looks fine.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but what is this for again? And whatever it is, it looks fine.
I believe he's implementing a file browser after selecting the game rather than using pre-determined folder directories so that if you have saves made from another save manager you do no have to re-organize them all to fit the current directory structure.

Reactions: Just Passing By

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, just changing how the auto name for L/R format works. want the symbols so it easier to read like this, which i say good to go.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 45596
Is this ok for everyone?

I like this, I will now be able to swap saves between X and Y and between AS and OR without the requirement of copying the save to the other game's folder via FTP or Godmode9.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 45596
Is this ok for everyone?

That naming convention's perfect :D

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 45596
Is this ok for everyone?

It looks good to me and I appreciate not having to go to the trouble of getting my stylus out because it went touchscreen only.

MannCo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm this doesnt seem to like paper mario sticker star. im trying to dump it from my cart lol
Ended up just using the official transfer tool
Are you getting a 'corrupted save data' message? If so, I had the same problem. Looks like it happens when one or more of the save slots are empty, so if you start a new game in the three slots (or just copying a started game in the other two slots), you'll be able to backup and restore your data succesfully :D

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Are you getting a 'corrupted save data' message? If so, I had the same problem. Looks like it happens when one or more of the save slots are empty, so if you start a new game in the three slots (or just copying a started game in the other two slots), you'll be able to backup and restore your data succesfully :D
Nope it just froze the system

lala

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want this... but every time I try to download the file it opens that "view and track your downloads page" on Internet Explorer. I say I want to "run" the file. But it just goes back to "View and track your downloads" without anything happening.

Do I need to save it first, or something?

Also, reading the OP I never figured out what happens after download... can anyone help?

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I really want this... but every time I try to download the file it opens that "view and track your downloads page" on Internet Explorer. I say I want to "run" the file. But it just goes back to "View and track your downloads" without anything happening.

Do I need to save it first, or something?

Also, reading the OP I never figured out what happens after download... can anyone help?

Put the CIA onto your SD card and use any CIA installer to install it

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is there any way to make Jksm refresh games automatically? If I don't press it at every launch and try to export a savedata, it exports the savedata from the last time it refreshed games, not the current/latest one.

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make Jksm refresh games automatically? If I don't press it at every launch and try to export a savedata, it exports the savedata from the last time it refreshed games, not the current/latest one.

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone
That's interesting. All refresh should do is add new games to the list. I have not had the issue of it dumping old save data if I don't refresh. Are you selecting new or trying to over write a slot u already made?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/fFn0llYqM8w?si=s9t6Se-c4cz5UbbP